Back To Business

Sean

"Jazzzzmine"  I whispered placing gentle kisses on her neck.

"Mmmmhhm" she responded Her eyes were closed and she was  feinging sleep.

I placed my hand on her hot spot and stroked her gently with my middle finger she wuz still warm and sticky and it made my mouth water.

"Ooohh bae" she whined squirming.

She looked fuckin gorgous. Her hair wild, and her skin wuz still glowing and soft as hell.

She clamped her thighs together trapping my hand in her hot wet cavern.

"Really" she said looking at me.

"Really" I  said seriously removing my hand and climbing on top of her.

We had been making love non-stop since our first night in Morrocco, it wuz like I wuz a Nympho,  I couldnt get enough.

"But Baaeee" she protested pouting her full pink lips

"This is the last night of our honeymoon and I wanted to......."

"Aww shit" she moaned 

I slowly slid my dick up in her and started to roll my hips gently. 

"Daayyyumm" I hissed gritting my teeth

"Jazz you feel so fuckin good" 

"Ooooh Sean" she moaned clutching my back she wrapped her legs around my waist causing me to gasp. I stiffled a loud moan adjusting to how quickly her pussy pulled me deep inside her womb.

I started to pump harder inside her.  

Her moans began to grow louder and louder and her nails started to claw my back. 

   "Ooohh shit Imma Bout to Cummm !" She screamed

I started to stroke deeper makin sure I hit her spot.

"OooohMyyGod!" she moaned

"Gotdamn!" I yelled 

We both came at the same time and it wuz the best feelin ever. 

"I swear dis shit  gets better and better everytime" I breathed rollin off of her.

I closed my eyes still  enjoyin the  after affect sensations my nutt wuz givin me.

"Now what were you sayin" I asked quietly

"Sumthin about ..."

There was a knock on the door .

I jumped out of bed and slipped on my boxers.

"Bae did you order room sevice or fresh towels while I wuz in the bathroom" I asked.

I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and my stomach became twisted in knotts.

"No" Jazz said softly slowly rising from the bed.

"Go in the bathroom and do not move until I come an get you aiight" I said sternly heading to the door.

I grabbed Punisher from underneath the bed and slowly made my way to the door.

The last time this shit happened it wuz Madame B tryna smoke me, and da time befo dat it wuz Jazz's dady , ... Who is it now ?

I opened the door so fast that I almost ripped it off its hinges. I pointed my gloc dead in the person's face and I couldnt believe who da fuck I saw.

My throat grew dry and  tight  and it felt like I couldnt breath. My chest started poundinand I felt like I wuz experiencin a heart attack.  Somebody had to be fuckin wit my mind !

Tears began to roll down my face and I started shake uncontrollably. It cant be !

"Kee" I whispered 

"Wuzzup lil cuz" 

He wore a green polo collard shirt paired with true religion jeans  and a simple silver chain. His dreads were gone and replaced with a fade. He had a huge jagged scar that started from his right ear all the way down to his lips.

He opened his mouth and smiled flashin black grillz and said

"Its time to get Back To Business"

I know I keep makin all these new changes to the story but I love to shake it up! Okay Kee is back from the dead or so Sean thinks. For those of you who may forgot Kee is Seans older cousin who gets killed by people who worked for Doc (If you have forgot who he is you may want to reread a couple of older chapters for a review) He is also Seans only remaining family member who taught Sean everything Sean knows about the Game. Now Sean is retired, married, and becoming a legit bussiness man .... I'l let you kno , Kee is not goin to be down with that ! I can smell the Drama !

Let me kno wat you think !

LoveJones