CHAPTER 5

Days passed by with Vikram and Priya having their work and some engagement arrangements going too.They had some talks through calls and texts.

It was Saturday, the day finally occurred when they decided to meet when Vikram was free from his meetings and work,they planned a lunch date to make up the missing days before the engagement.Priya was dressed up in a pink floral kurti with simple eyeliner and lip gloss, she always liked to be natural with no makeup.

As she was climbing down the stairs she saw Vikram entering home dressed in a casual pink t-shirt and a blue pant looking as handsome as ever with his dimple smile,their eyes met and he froze looking at her, she smiled at him happily and moved towards him to welcome him but saw him not responding, she shook his shoulder and he came out of his world and smiled at her,she made him sit on the couch and brought him water to drink.

Vikram:Enga ma yaarame kaanom

Priya: Illa vikrameyy amma,appa relatives function nu poikranga. Lavanya avaloda friends kuda shopping poirka.

Vikram:Adhu enna ma vikrameyy he asked chuckling while she smiled sheepishly

Priya:Yen nalla illaya naa vena apdi koopudradha niruthatuma

Vikram:Cha cha romba nalla irukku ma nee apdiye koopdu

Priya smiled widely:Thanks Vikrameyy

They started heading to the car and Vikram opened the car door for her and started to drive ,they drove to a nearby restaurant and had their lunch talking about their work and their casual talks getting to know each other more. Later they went to a mall both played many games and had their best time with laughter and happiness. It was already evening when they came out.

Priya wanted to go to the beach as she loved going to the beach and listening to the waves sounds.

Priya:Vikrameyy namma beach polama

Vikram:Seri ma vaa polam

He drove the car to the beach while she was so excited like a little kid waiting to get it's favourite chocolate.

Vikram:Beach na romba pudikkumo

Priya:Aama Vikrameyy enakku romba romba pudikkum..Beach shore la ukkantu apdiye andha waves oda sounds ah kekum bodhu namma stress,sadness,problems ellame apdiye kaanoma poyirum..aprom anga sell panra andha suda suda vadai candy floss ice creams adhulam saptute nadandha adhu oru super feel uh she was saying it so cutely that Vikram was listening to it and thinking how innocent and childish is she and that's what he loved the most about her

They arrived at the beach and Vikram opened the door for Priya to get down.She got down and took a breath inhaling the fresh air.

Vikram:Vaa ma polam they walked intertwining their hands

They settled on the shore and it was almost the sunset time.Their hands interwined and Priya lying her head on his shoulder.Vikram took their interwined hands and kissed the back of it while she snuggled into his shoulders more.They watched the beautiful orange sun kissing the sea.

Vikram:Romba azhaga iruku la ma he spoke to her looking at the sun

Priya:Hmm aama ma romba azhaga irukku oru maari peaceful aah irukku ipdi irukradhu unga kooda she said looking into his eyes

Vikram:Namma life full aah onna irundhu let us witness all the beautiful and bitter moments always together like this holding each other tight he said eyeing their interwined hands making her smile

Vikram:Kelamblama ma

Priya:Innum konjam neram irukalame she said holding his arms tight

Vikram:Ok ma irukalam

They watched the kids play with no worries and smiled.They enjoyed each other's presence and was blessed to have each other.

They then went to the restaurant for dinner and Vikram drove back to Priya's home to drop her.As the car started Priya's heart became heavy with the feeling of missing him, she remembered how they spent the day, this is how she dreamed her life to be simple and peaceful, she looked at him with eyes full of love and he saw her looking at him and raised his eyebrows, she shook her head as nothing and leaned on his shoulders and kissed his cheeks for which he was shocked, he saw her, she was blushing hiding in his shoulders, he smiled seeing her  and kissed her head, he took her hands and kissed her back palm.

When they reached her home, he saw her being sad and understood the reason. When she was about to get down he held her wrist and stopped her, he pulled her to his lap and hugged her tightly.She was shocked at first but later she understood he's also missing her and she snuggled into his chest, he cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

Vikram:Happy aah iru ma unna sad aah paakum bodhu kashtama irukku ma

Priya smiled making him smile too

Vikram:Namma onna irukka life full aah irukku innaikku naa unna vittutu polam aana namma kalyanathukku aprom I will always be with you and will never leave you saying he kissed her forehead.

Later when they got down they hugged one last time for the day, she kissed his forehead and she started moving to her home after bidding bye to her future husband with the beautiful memories that they can cherish for their lifetime.He waited until she entered to inside and bid bye from where he was standing and drove back home with the thoughts of his angel who entered into his life.He was impatiently waiting to have her with him.He could smell her perfume around the car and smiled to himself thinking of the moments he had with her.

TO BE CONTINUED...