CHAPTER 9

The most awaited day arrived 🤩🤩.Yes it was the Wedding day of Vikram and Priya.The hall they booked for the function was beautifully decorated with flowers.Priya was dolled up in ware purple colour silk saree.Her hair was styled into a bun and fully adorned with purple and white flowers.Her neck adorned with purple pearl necklace and her ears with purple Jhumkas.Her hands were adorned with purple glass bangles.She was so pretty in that outifit.When she was done with getting ready she opened the door and that's when everyone saw her and went aww at this pretty bride infront of them.

Lavanya:Akka romba azhaga irukinga ayyo yen kanne patrum pola irukku she told some kajal from her eye and kept it for her sister to take away evil eyes.

Vikram was wearing white Veshti and shirt with purple borders.His beard perfectly trimmed and his hair perfectly set up.He was good looking as usual.

Lavanya was wearing light purple embroidered silk saree paired up with full sleeve blouse.Her hair half tied in bow style.Her ears adorned with purple jhumkas and neck adorned with white stone necklace.Her hand adorned with white stoned bracelet.She had applied simple makeup.She was wearing light purple heels.

Aayansh was wearing light purple embroidered sherwani.His beard was also trimmed perfectly and his hair set up perfectly.He was handsome just like his brother in a way that any girl would fall for him.He was wearing light purple shoes.

Their whole family were dressed up in purple matching outfits.

Vikram was kept to sit on the stage and the priest was telling him to recite some mantras while he was doing as the priest was telling and impatiently waiting for his girl to arrive as he wanted to see her soon.

Priest:Ponna alachitu vaango

Lavanya and Priya's friends brought her while she was looking down and walking towards Vikram while he was looking at her without blinking his eyes.She was breathtakingly gorgeous that he was not able to take off his eyes from this beauty.She blushed feeling his intense gaze and sat next to him.Vikram was yet looking at her only while Ansh came near to him.

Ansh:Podhum da paathadhu ellarum paakaranga konjam iyer solradhula focus pannu kalyanathukku aprom full aah unnoda pondattiya paathuko da he whispered bringing Vikram out of trance

Then the priest handed over the nuptial chain to him while he asked permission from Priya before tying it through his eyes while she nodded.He tied it around her neck making her tear up in happiness as she has a long life to go with him from now on.He placed the vermillion on her forehead and gave a kiss on her forehead which replicated that he would forever be by her side and will never leave her for any reason.

Then they took blessings from their parents and the elders and it was time for Priya to leave which made her tear up.Every girl needs to face this situation in life where she has to leave her home,family and everything for the sake of another family 🤧.

Priya:Appa poitu varen she hugged her father crying while he too shed tears as his little daughter is grown up in to a woman

Kumar:Azhadha ma eppo engala paakanumnu thonudho apo mapla kitta solli vaa seriya he wiped her tears while she moved to her mother

Priya:Amma she hugged her mum shedding tears while her mum hugged her too shedding tears as their first princess is leaving

Lakshmi:Azhadha ma naanga unna vandhu eppavum paathukrom seriya saying she wiped her daughter's tears.

Now finally she moved to her sister who is her best friend,her daughter,her little princess and who means the entire world for her

Priya:Lavanya saying she hugged her sister tightly making everyone around them go aww at this cutest bond.Both were shedding tears and Lavanya understood that this is not the time she has to break down as she needs to be strong to calm her sister.She pulled back from the hug and wiped her sister's tears

Lavanya:Azhaadhinga akka maama ungala nalla paathupaaru aprom eppolam engala miss panringalo appolam vaanga eppolam enakku time kedaikidho appolam naa vandhu paakren ok va ippo no crying

Ansh mv:Kutty ponnu dhaan aana romba matured aah pesra..cute uh

Mv to Ansh:Yaaru cute 🤨

Ansh:Avanga bond cute uh 😁

Vikram came to Priya and hugged her around her shoulders:Ma azhaadha ma namma few kilo metres dhoorathukku dhaan porom unakku eppolam thonudho appolam vandhu ivangala paakalam weekends la vandhu stay panlam ok va

Lavanya:Maama akka va nalla paathukonga seriya

Vikram:Kandippa paathukren ma neeyum veetukku adikkadi varanum ok

Lavanya:Kandippa maama

Vikram:Seri ma vaa polam time aachi he and Priya got into the car while Priya waved bye to her family and after they went a little far she lied on Vikram's shoulder and he held her tight.

TO BE CONTINUED....