CHAPTER 14

Again Priya fell asleep for a while until the car stopped again waking her up.She saw the board outside which was written as "MUNNAR" making her squeal in happiness.She had a list of things that she wanted to do with her husband and visiting Munnar was one of those.She kissed Vikram's cheeks tightly in excitement making him chuckle.

Priya:Wow Vikrameyy namma ingaya trip porom 🤩🤩🤩

Vikram:Aama ma unakku romba pudikkum la

Priya:Aama 🤩🤩 aana ungalukku epdi theriyum enakku inga poga aasa nu naa sonnadhe illaye

Vikram:Lavanya kooda pesi dhaan unakku pudicha ellame ketu therinjikiten 😁😁

Priya:Ohh madam oda velaya idhu seri seri

Vikram then drove inside the town.Vikram drove towards Blackberry Hills Nature Resort in Munnar.The moment Priya saw the place she loved it as it was a very calm place and the nature was so enchanting that she can watch it all day long.

Priya:Romba azhaga irukku Vikram indha place 🤩 Romba calm aah peaceful aah irukku

Vikram:Yes ma adhaan inga rooms book panninen 😁

They went inside and was welcomed by the staff and they took the things inside to the room.Priya saw around the room and she just loved the place and the place was cozy for her.

Vikram:Seri ma naa poyi fresh up aayitu varen romba tired aah irukku

Priya:Seri ma

Vikram went to fresh up and Priya stood there watching the outside view that was foggy and the climate was so cool.After few minutes she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist and it was none other than Vikram enjoying the view with her.It gave them such romantic feel in a such beautiful place.Priya freshened up and then the couple fell asleep due to tiredness.

They then woke up later and had lunch in the resort itself and went out to visit some places.

They visited Munnar Rose Garden first.The look and feel created by the attractive blossoms make the garden a mini heaven on earth and unlike the name suggested the well maintained garden has all the flowers in addition to roses.In addition to flowers there are Rambutan,Strawberry and Litchi trees.
The couple went roaming around the garden admiring the nature.

By the time they went around the garden it was late evening so they came back to their resort.They had dinner there and they planned to watch a movie.They both settled on the bed and Vikram played the movie and both enjoyed it together.Priya was lying on his chest and he was caressing her hair.In a while he heard cute snores to see her fallen asleep.It was a usual thing of Priya to feel tired soon and fall asleep.
He switched off the tv and slept along with her.

The next day they had their breakfast and started to visit places they wanted to visit for the day.They visited Echo point where when you scream and wait for few seconds you can hear back.They both screamed and enjoyed hearing it back while laughing and enjoying like little kids.

They then went to Lakkom waterfalls and Priya was playing in the water while Vikram was enjoying her playing.He then saw some men looking at her which made his possessive side come out.He too went and started playing with her after saying no to her the first time she requested him to come.

Priya mv:Enna ivaru first eh naa koopten vara solli apo varala ippo vandhurkaaru just then she saw those men and understood why he came making her smile

They then went to Kalari kshethra,a centre for perforing arts which hold daily cultural programs depicting the traditional dances of the state of Kerala.They enjoyed the performances there and got back to resort after enjoying everything for the day.They then had campfire at night.

The next day they visited Attukad wateralls,Top Station,Tea museum,Wonder Valley Adventure and Amusement park.They also visited Lockhart Gap and clicked many beautiful pictures there.Since that was the last night they stayed they stayed in a tree house which made everything more romantic for both.

Finally the day to return came.They packed their things and gave the key to the reception and started their journey.

Vikram:Idhu pudichirundhadha?

Priya:Aama Vikrameyy Super aah irundhadhu 😍 It was always my dream to visit Munnar with my partner finally ennoda bucket list la irundha onnu fulfill aagirchu 🤩🥳

Vikram:Oru list eh irukka?

Priya:😁😁yes

Vikram:Ennalam irukku unnoda list la

Priya:Adhu poga poga ungalukke theriyum 😁😁

They returned back with their fun talks and reached home..

Ansh:Vaanga vaanga brothereyy saying he hugged his brother..Aprom epdi pochu unga honeymoon 😉 he asked making the couple blush while Sumathi came for the rescue

Sumathi:Unakku avanukku edhum sollaama iruka mudiyadhu la saying she smacked Ansh's head making him rub with a hiss...Rendu perum ponga poyi fresh up aagitu thoongunga tired aah irupinga

Vikram & Priya:Seri amma

They went to room and took a rest as they were so tired after their trip...

TO BE CONTINUED...

I didn't want to drag the trip chapters much as it'll be boring so hope u all like it this way 😊