New boy?

Finney's POV 

I woke up with my alarm clock going *BEEP BEEP BEEP MOTHER FUCKER IT TIME TO WAKE UP* it weird ik but yah i realized that it was a Monday i groaned and i hopped out of my bed cause i don't wanna be late on my first day my family just moved in yesterday so i didn't have time to un pack so much so i just got the first thing in my closet and went to go shower. after that i quietly went down to eat i didn't want to wake my dad up from his room cause if i did he will be in a bad mood i was surprised to see my sister already there and she cooked pancakes after that we said bye to our dad and went to our buildings and i went to my first class i was like 2 mins late but anyway when i walked in the whole class was staring at me like they saw a ghost and the girls was squealing i didn't care and took my seat. but i noticed only one person it was a boy who had raven hair he looked scary and kinda cute 🤭🤭🤭 NOT GONNA LIEE and after that class it was science next i love science more then i love modeling  But it became boring soon for some reason i liked the lesson but there is something missing. Cause when it was history i felt i was complete or is it because of the boy?.

Robin hoods POV

It was in the middle of history class and i heard the door swung open and a boy walked in he had brunette hair and he was short (not like griffin short)  he was short for our age but he looked pretty like very pretty when he sat down i think he noticed me cause he kept staring at me or he was looking at the board i didn't want to keep my hopes up so i just kept quiet and listened to the class cause i didn't want to get another low grade. or i will have to take summer classes and i don't want that Who teenager wants that? when the bell rung it was already English I'm very good at English cause I'm not dyslexic. *BELLL BELLLL TINKERBELLL*our bell is so wired... anyway it was lunch now so yas i went to my friends Billy Showalter and Vance Hopper. i talked to them about the new boy and Vance said hey you know he is trans? 'how do you know' i said cause Bruce said he is friends with that boy. Vance said. oh ok should i talk to him>? anddd one more thing what's his name?" i said his name is Finney Blake" Vance told the boy THANKS VANCY' after i said that Vance just rolled his eyes and i just went my way huhu🤭🤭

Finney boy's POV

And just like that hell was over can you guess what subject? VERY GOOD IT WAS READING AND IM FUCKING DYSLEXYC but its fine cause after this class its dismissal. but i have to deal with 50 minutes of embarrassment. And i have nothing to do about it i don't even know anyone in this school except for Bruce and Griffin so when i walked inside of my classroom i noticed a familiar it looked like that boy from history i was suddenly blushing for no reason is it because of the boy no it can't be I'm not gay right?.

Time skip cause yes hoe but still Finney's POV

So it was finally end of class i was gonna walk out but i heard someone call me when i turned it was the teacher he was calling a boy named Robin and the raven haired boy went over so his name is Robin and the teacher started to talk and i heard what she said that i have to be tutored in reading cause I'm falling the class i mean its not my fault that I'm dyslexic anyywayyy back to my reaction about the tutoring shit i felt light pink blush creeping on my face i hope its not noticeable cause that will be embarrassing and i asked 'when will this start' and THAT HOE- i mean THAT BITC- OOP sorry i mean the woman said tonight AND WT- sorry but why him out of all the people here in this class him really?. Anyway she said yes hi cause he got a 100 on his report card and watch that language mister Blake"   sorry soo how will you know that i will be attending?' i said Good question mister Blake will give robin a chart and you will need to sign with you signature right here ok? you are dismissed she said. 

Robin's POV

When miss jane hopper was saying that i have to tutor Finney i noticed that he was blushing does he like me i noticed that i was staring at him i quickly snapped out of it and just listened to her so like a few minutes later we were dismissed and we went out of classroom and Finney said oh i never knew your name I'm Finney and he held out his hand I'm Robin i shook his hand and i felt like i was melting and his touch is just so sweet and his hands was very soft so i just randomly said 'wow finn your hands are so soft'.

Finney Winney's  POV

 OMG OMG DID ROBIN ARELLANO TOLD ME THAT MY HANDS ARE SOFT? OMGGG i said in my head . when he told me that i just blushed and i hope its not noticeable cause im not ready to tell him anything about my feelings for him cause i just met him I'm not like some random person who goes up to a boy he just met and say hey i like you bye.. that's just awkward Anyways we talked for a while and i noticed i was staring at him i couldn't help it he looks so pretty with his long raven hair wait... what am i saying i like girls i like Donna do i?

1041 WORDS 🦅🦅🦅

OMGGG MY FIRST CHAPTERR I HOPE YOU LIKE IT MWAH MWAH 

 THOUGHTS??