HIS REVENGE IS MY LIFE

ROOHI'S POV

I looked at the mansion one last time. Tears poured down my face as I touched the walls of the place which I loved by heart but hated by guts. This is the place where I spent 21 years of my life. 

'Reconsider your decision, Roohi. Think about it again.' My subconscious told me. How, tell me how can I reconsider it? Isn't it better to die than living in a living hell? Isn't it right to leave a place where you have nobody to love? Tell me. I know it is and I have made up my mind that

I am committing Suicide.

Flashback

" Roohi stop baccha...You will fall down." A lady in her early 30's was running behind a 7 year old girl who was giggling as she ran out of the grip of her mother.

"You two, ready? We are getting late." Said a man approaching them with a smile.

...............................................................................................................................................

The family travelled giggling and joking. The kids were playing and the adults were talking and all of a sudden..............BANG!

FLASHBACK ENDS

That day changed my whole life. I thought as I drove to the cliff. Suddenly a notification popped in my phone. I was checking it and suddenly a person came in front of my car and BANG!

.........................................................................................................................................................

I woke up on a bench in a hospital. I had bandages in my hands but I felt no pain. I thought of the man in front of my car. I want to look for him.

As I was about to get up...THUD! I put a hand on my cheek suddenly and the person whom I saw made my heart beat like a hammer.

RUDRA SHEKHWAT.

My uncle or I must say a Devil. I was still recovering from the slap but a pair of veiny hands grabbed my neck making me shiver badly. I looked up to see the blue pair of eyes with a perfect jawline and the most handsome face. My observation was cut of with a yell.

" YOU SUICIDAL! YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU DESTROY MY DREAM PROJECT. HOW DARE YOU!"

"Wh..at..do..yo..you..mea..n?" I stuttered while trying hard to get out of his grip which now held my arms but instead it got tightened.

Before he could answer anything Uncle spoke to that man still throwing daggers in my direction.

"Mr. Malhotra we are extremely sorry for your loss but I promise to give you my word to corporate with your dream project."

" I want REVENGE!" He said with bloodshot eyes and bloody hands. 

And then what my Uncle said made my heart and soul shatter in millions of pieces.

                     " Well in that case, Certainly Mr. Rathore. I propose you to marry my niece and have collaboration in our two biggest projects."