C_3

[Slightly obscene..]

The month of May quickly ended and that was also the end of Jimin's semester of that year in his third year in college.

Being bored by Jimin is probably an understatement to say that between his four corner white walls of the room and his guards who are always following him would be considered hell for him.

Add to this the unforgettable face of Alpha that he saw at the fundraising event two months ago.

"How can I see that handsome Alpha again?"

Jimin whispered to himself as he sat on the railing of the window and looked out at the vast clouds.

The summer is almost over but he still hasn't done any happenings yet.

"You're a saint Park Jimin you're behaving badly!"

For someone like him who gets everything he wants, that's why being locked up at home seems like a punishment to him.

He hasn't done anything interesting yet, that's why he seems to want to scream in annoyance as if he were a bird caged in the four corners of his room.

Just like he was never led by anyone who was an Alpha, he was always surrounded by Betas that he couldn't understand from his brothers.

Jimin remembered the first experience he had in his first heat inside his university dorm as if he was going to die from the pain he felt.

But to his great surprise when his brothers came, they gave him anti-suppressant medicine and Hyuna, under close watch.

With an aggressive Omega like him, he dreams of meeting a strong Alpha, but his father strongly opposes it.

"My God, I need to experience dating an Alpha."

For two months, his mind was full of the Alpha's handsome face and honey-toned voice, which is now his ideal type for an Alpha.

"I didn't even know his name!" at the same time, his juicy lips pout.

In Jimin's family, each Omega has a tradition of marrying the chosen one from the entire clan, and this was strictly opposed by Jimin's father to happen to his only son Omega.

His father's entire family was in Japan and instead he was brought back to his mother's country in Korea.

Jimin's Japanese name is 'Rinnai Karuwasa' which his father changed to his mother's first and last name.

Park Jenny is the name of Jimin's mother who died that's why Jimin's father followed her as 'Park Jimin.

However, his father did not apply this to him the tradition but in exchange was the strict protection of his five Alpha brothers.

"It's friday night, Ahh!! This is bad, think of the way Park Jimin?"

Glancing at the people passing by on the road, he suddenly came up with an interesting plan.

"Flees tonight is a perfect plan."

Then he went down to the window rail excitedly and went to the cabinet to search for something to wear.

While looking for clothes, Jimin came up with a playful plan in his mind. To go to Itaewon go to street clubs and hunt for an Alpha who is ready to play with him.

Smiling, he went to the bathroom and after showering, he dressed in an attractive outfit.

A leather faux pants that almost hugs the bumpy ass and a sheer long sleeve crop top with a black leather jacket and a pair of leather boots.