⚠️C_5⚠️

Triggered Warning Rated 21+

In a world dominated by high powers surrounded by golden bullets the world's feet revolve around gangsters, syndicates and mafia groups with an overflowing power and greed, evil and violence that are abominable in the eyes of ordinary people.

Every wrong step equals a bullet, a sword of a samurai or a sharp knife, every corner is full of awareness of evil, deceit and violence, extreme evil. Their lives are always walking in the alley of the shadow of death, there is no room for remorse in being cowardly or giving up even in the middle of their destruction.

In every alley is full of danger, in every dark alley there is crime and murder taking the lives of those who run away or dare to turn away or fight back. That when the sun rises the next day, your name or character will be erased from the universe, leaving no trace or sign of a drop of life left for you.

You don't want to face or even collide with these groups who have sold their souls to satan and reserved their place in hell for power, violence and in the temporary pampering of money and indulging in lewdness. That when this happens to you, you will want to pray at every streetlight that your eyes can pass that there is no death that you will meet that will fill your heart with dread.

Just like two cheap beings who chose to go to the wrong way and put the soul in the darkness of evil, now they will be charged with their own indebtedness to satan. Charged with every lewdness and greed evil, deceit that was served to them by hell required by the immediate collector whose payment in exchange is their lives.

And that is, George and Charles sprawled out in the pavement in the alley behind of the layered by layered container van dump at the dock in a port of the green district surrounded by towering muscular bodies of an Alphas and Betas.

The held members of their group who are known for their untainted remorse for torturing or killing their victims regardless of their level in society that when this is involved it is a crime of passion in a hallow evillious way.

While Namjoon and Suga were sitting inside the car waiting for their father's instructions while Jimin was taken to the Hospital with Jhope who took them there.

The tension around is high, it is palpable in every flow of time, it is piercing in every presence, especially the two men who are blindfolded and gagged while hands and feet were tightly bound.

While the black car was coming slowly and when it stopped, the car door opened quickly in the back "MOVE!!!!GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!".

A Jungkook who was seething with anger took a big step to approach the man who was lying down and without warning kicked him with all his strength, knocking him down with a swinging punch on the stomach.

Writhing in indescribable pain following the vomiting of blood from the force of the impact while Charles with intense dread felt hearing Jungkook's scream and the sound of the kick which George received.

Jin who slowly got out of the car just watching what was happening in his eyes showed a quiet sinister while his hand was placed inside the pocket of his black sweat pants.

Suga also came out next, followed by Namjoon, who was both smoking a large cigar while holding a bottle of whiskey.

"Jin Hyung, are we going to chop up the bodies of those two?"

Suga asked casually as he walked towards Jin.

Jin turned to look at Suga and Namjoon, shrugged his shoulders and calmly answered.