The Elite

Burying Swerve Strickland, Brian Cage and Prince Nana, The Elite announced their intentions against Ever Rise and Bucks were attacked by a returning Sting who teamed with his sons defeated Ever Rise, winning Trio Championships and handing them to Darby Allen and defeating Okada to win World Championship and retiring again a 3rd time to New Japan, and now, Ever Rise and Sons of Sting took it to the Elite and finally in Texas it will be happening in Texas Deathmatch to end the feud, Darby Allen defeated Kazuchika Okada and took the TNT Championship spot, losing to Daniel Garcia as Nick Wayne, Killswitch and Ricky Starks attacked them but Real1 and Big Bill along with Sons of Sting had backup, Sons of Sting shifted to Ring of Honor and Indies and began winning Singles, Tag Team and Trios Success, and finally The Elite lost to Ever Rise, Angelo and Matt will be retiring after a while too, Soho convinced them all into staying, losing the titles, Garcia got sidelined, Hager and 3point0 won Trios Championship, Hager and Garcia won the Tag Team Championship dropping them to Sons of Stinger and Hager won World Championship and finally left AEW before flatlining Elite and joined NJPW, and now, The Elite challenged Ever Rise, Undisputed Kingdom and Swerve Strickland attacked The Elite Members and now, it was a Disqualification down there when another group led by EVIL called House of Torture came in there and attacked everyone, EVER Rise defended again and House of Torture claimed to come back later and MJF returned and joined EVER Rise and defeated Adam Cole in a Texas Deathmatch, MJF knocked Britt Baker out with Adam and Strong only and finally made a statement, and now, Elite and EVER Rise faced in a Loser Leaves Match. 

EVER Rise defeated Elite and finally Undisputed Kingdom came inside and attacked the brothers, Page and Okada down and finally challenged, George Wardlow was injured and away, and now Cole, Taven, Bennett, O'Reilly and Strong were all there, and O'Reilly with OGK won ROH Six Men Championship already, Strong is TNT Champion and Cole is Television Champion and now, they want AEW Trios Championships too and EVER Rise agreed down, FTR joined the Stable being AEW Tag Team Champions now.