Undisputed Kingdom

Bucks and Omega are EVPs with Sting and Flair now, Omega fired both brothers, Cody returned and helped Dustin win World Championship and Dustin Rhodes retired, but before that, he teamed with Marshal Von Eric and Ross Von Eric and won NEVER Openweight Six-Men Tag Team Championship and Dustin retired, Von Erics had a Singles Career with that, Daniel Garcia won Heavyweights Championship, losing that to Orange Cassidy, Cassidy lost that to Angelo Parker, and after a few defenses, lost to Jon Moxley, Matt Menard defeated Moxley and defended it against Danielson and lost to Claudio Castiglioni, MJF finally brought that championship back to the group, Bryan Danielson won Tag Team with Moxley, Claudio is ROH TV Champion and now, a brawling happened with Cole, Kyle, Strong and OGK brawling with 4point0, Garcia and FTR who are now IWGP Junior Heavyweight and NEVER Champions and now, finally Ever Rise stood tall, Jericho won Heavyweight Championship of CMLL and joined them all, after a while wrestled his last match and departed from AEW and finally, a contract was signed down by Adam Cole and Daniel Garcia, a best of seven happened. 

Match 1 - Elimination won by Matt Taven in the end 

Match 2 - Deathmatch won by Ever Rise 

Match 3 - Tables Match won by Bennett and UK 

Match 4 - Ladder Match won by Ever Rise 

Match 5 - Falls Count Anywhere won by UK 

Match 6 - Team Battle Royal won by Kyle 

Match 7 - War Games won by Garcia as he throws Kyle off the cage and subs down Adam Cole

Undisputed Kingdom disbands down and Cole had a final segment, Kyle and Strong join CMLL and Taven and Mike go back to the indies and training Wrestlers and Managing them, Adam Cole and Britt Baker lost Texas Deathmatch to Angelo Parker and Rubi Soho as Matt and Garcia attacked George Wardlow and Bobby Fish from entering down in there and ending it in favor of EVER Rise and finally Pac, Kingston and Penta won Trios Championship, Angelo and Matt and Garcia win CMLL Trios Tournament and Championship and Matt Menard is released and joins TNA, Garcia goes on another Singles Run, Parker and Soho go to AAA Wrestling and MJF reforms Dynasty with Hammerstone and Holiday and win AEW Trios Championship. 

Garcia opens up a podcast with Matt, Angelo and Rubi Soho called Ever Rise Podcast and they win in the Indies again, defeating Calling, World Titan Federation & New Church, Angelo and Matt win NWA Tag Team Cup and Championship, Garcia wins NWA Title, Ruby won Women Championship and MJW is Openweight Champion and they return to AEW once more. 

Matt Menard and Angelo Parker go to All Japan and Professional Wrestling Noah, Garcia doubles with MJF and wins Tag Team Championship, Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood win TNT and International Championships and Trios with Kenny Omega before both becoming World Champions and TNA Tag Team Champions, Cash Wheeler retires, Dax Harwood retires and Kenny Omega retires too but wins WWE Championship before that, MJF continues to rule in AEW and Daniel Garcia joins New Japan and wins success there.