Accidental act

(this is just for funzies so yeah have fun reading you Swocket lovers.)

It was a casual match in Phighting (blah blah I'm lazy but must entertain y'all) Everyone has been separated in their teams and Rocket and Sword being in the opposite teams. They made a bet about who could eliminate more first. The one who gets the most has to treat them at Slingshots cat café.

Rocket was full of energy and tempted to get the most kills as possible to just get waffles with chocolate syrup. As for Sword all he wanted was a sandwich and coffee, And so they spawned, ran over to the center to get points to just win and running with their teammates. Everything goes well as just Sword being beaten the hell up by Ban Hammer and Katana but lucky for him, his good friend, Medkit was with his team.

"Be more careful next time.."

Medkit said with a slight sigh fed up reloading all the time and healing Phighters all day

"Will do doc!"

Sword said grinning and goes push off some Phighters out of the point and also eliminating some along the way.

Rocket is doing good but Biograft kept on stealing his kills wich was making him a bit annoyed because of that. Rocket was too distracted of getting the point that he hadn't noticed Sword coming right at his direction making him get pinned into a wall as he groaned.

"Jeez Sword you really have grip"

"Sorry Rocket, but I have to do this for the bet."

Sword slash Rocket sending him back to spawn. Rocket groaned already starting to lose the bet being constantly pushed off by Sword and being attacked by Scythe and Hyperlaser.

Rocket was paying a lot of focus right now as the timer slowly goes to one minute... A lot was going on at the moment as you can tell (ah yes definitely)..

Katana uses his pull ability to pull Rocket towards him since he was just at 25ph. Oh and woops as he pulled Rocket, Sword got in the way, making Rocket crash into him.

"Ow!" "Ah!"

Both of them yelled getting hit by each others bodies and dropping their gear. Katana began to sweat a bit from that mistake as Rocket was just now on top of Sword on his body.

"Oh dear-"

"Ow.. uh.. S-sword you okay?"

Rocket got up slightly

"Aaaa...."

"Oh dear illumina what happened?"

Medkit came over seeing Sword unconscious from that crash

"Sword?"

Rocket shook him gently

"I think we should bring him to the clinic.."

Katana suggested

"Yeah I guess I should.."

Medkit sighs as the Timer ends. Rocket picks up Sword In his arms, and came along with Medkit coming with him to the clinic to get Sword treated.

"Well looks like I'm getting his sandwich and coffee.."

Rocket smiles nervously as he brought Sword inside the clinic room

(This may be Short but I PROMISE you I will make more!!! If anyone is reading this anyways..)