Settings to change

(hot dang 1k and more Swocket lovers where did y'all come from anyways?)
(I ain't giving any hints for what's going on in this).

Sword leads Rocket to their seats and had a good view to watch at. Rocket excuses himself to go get some snacks, but Sword sat him back down by putting his hands on Rockets shoulders. Sword then pulls out a bucket of popcorn and drinks that he had set up on his seat, a cheeky grin appears on Swords face and Rocket smiles immediately grabbing the popcorn.

"Dang thanks Sword"

"No problem Rocky. I know how you be when you want some snacks"

Sword sat down with Rocket keeping a arm around him waiting for the movie to start.

Swords mind was somewhere else right now and Rocket just scrolled on his phone, "I hope he's comfortable.. is he okay with me having my arm on him?.. I think he won't even like the movie!- no just calm down this is Rocket not a complete stranger-" Swords thoughts filled up in his mind and rest his head on top of Rocket nuzzling onto his hair. Rocket was completely fine with it and leans on him, they were both just in a comfortable in the position 5 minutes more till the movie starts.

(Oh god they feel so out of character RAHHH IAGSJVAJABAJSB GRRRR SJHSHSHJAGJJAJHJAHHWHAHAGAGSHGSHHSSG) -author

More people came in as before the movie starts, The movie plays and it was War of the worlds from 2005 (now you know my favorite movie when I was 8 ;3).

Ah the blood splatter and the weird aliens things capturing innocents and more using their long arm tentacle thingy to feed themselves and a man and a girl trying to survive ahh I missed watching that movie brings some good memories.. anyways Rocket and Sword continues to watch the movie enjoying their time and Sword getting creeped out by the blood and stuff and those goofy ahh armored tripods. Good thing Rocket was there for him for some comfort by hugging his arm and sharing some of the popcorn.

"Eugh... Whoo that gave me chills.."

"It's alright man im here for ya"

"Thanks Rocky.. are you cold?"

"Kinda Sword but uh I'm fine I'm fine.."

"Fine as hell pft now put on my Jacket"

Rocket and Sword whispers to each other smiling from one to another and Rocket putting on his Jacket. They held hands together for the rest of the movie and- (📸📸🖼️ your giggling I KNOW) Sword fiddles with Rockets hands and fingers feeling how soft they were..

Some hours so after they exited the cinemas and began to walk home, Sword kept an arm around Rocket and stopped by the nearest 24/7 to get drinks and of course Sword payed because he's such a gentleman boi hehehe.

"Oi Sword I'm gonna go to the slushi dispensers! >:D"

"Alright I'll be at the cashier waiting for you"

"..."

"Man he's so cute like that".

When they got their snacks Sword walked Rocket back home until Sword decided to have dinner with him at a nearby restaurant and Rocket agrees since he's still starving. They both enter and a waitress leads them both to an reserved table.

"Oh reserved tables already?.. huh"

"Oh uh.. y-yeah- I mad an reservation because I know you would be hungry- and all"

"Well actually this is a good spot to have dinner yeah?"

"Yeah Rocky.."

Sword stares at Rockets eyes until he snaps out back to reality.

" You want some drinks?"

"Oh yeah sure I think water would be nice"

They got their drinks and continue their night having dinner and then the food came just one plater of spaghetti good enough to finish and make you full. They started eating and Sword just mainly stares at Rocket and his cute eyes, inside him he is just giddy and happy. While they were casually eating they accidentally got their face close by that one long spaghetti, they both lean back in their chairs and blush from that interaction, Sword wipes off some spaghetti sauce on Rockets face near in the lips. They smile happily as outside was calm and nice...

AAAND CUT BYE BYE I WANNA SLEEP- author