Chapter 7 - Toxic

Who knew a taste of his lips , could make me lose control ?

Intoxicated and hungry for more ! The things that this man does to me ! I just wish that I could feel it with someone else ! Someone like Rohan , but I don't think that he could thrill me the way Jackson can...

To Jackson , I am his Anastasia Steele. He is my Christian Grey , my master. I am his servant , so subservient , his loyal submissive... I am able to do anything he wants , being wrapped around his finger.

There is this pull towards him , no matter how hard I try to pull away. Believe me , I tried...

Having sex with him in this shower , I don't know what I was thinking ! During the first few hours of the party , I never saw him anywhere. It was really weird... Unless he planned to seduce me ! So tired and weak  , when I kissed him !

Why ?! How could I let myself do that ?! I didn't just kiss him ! I let him fuck me ! The worst part , I liked it ! Actually , I didn't...

I fucking LOVED it !!!

I shouldn't have loved it , but I did !

I don't know , what the fuck is so special about this man , but I refuse to let him and my obvious feelings for him , get in the way of my friendship with Chloe !

I have to get back to the birthday party now ! I don't know how we will both get out of this bathroom , without getting caught...

Drying ourselves off , Jackson hands me a thick fluffy white gown and he puts his swim trunks back on. While I wrap the gown over my naked body, he slowly opens the door , poking a speck of his head out of the door to see , if there is anyone coming in.

He whispers , " Cass , you leave now and then I will also leave. "

" Jackson , aren't we going to talk about what we just did ?!  It can never happen again ! You better hope that nobody knows about us and what we just did ! " , I respond , still feeling stunned and worried.

" Don't worry darling. Next time , you still won't be able to keep your hands off of me. As long as we keep this between us , everything will be alright. " , he says , before giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

" I will text you. " , I say , grabbing my bikini from the ground , before leaving the bathroom , quickly.

Walking down the corridor , I see Chloe happily chatting with Alex. I walk up to them and they smile at me.

" Woah ! Cass ! You were gone for 2 hours , where were you ?! " , Chloe asks , sounding worried