French exchanges.

t/w swearing, a bit mature (French kiss, kinda detailed)

Hearth waltzed into the room and looked around the ballroom. He was on another quest with the floor nineteen crew and they had to get information from the people in this room. He promised himself he wouldn't get distracted.

***

He danced his way around the hall, forgetting almost everyone he met once they had gone. He was in the middle of talking to a tall ginger woman when he felt a hand slip onto his waist. His distraction had arrived. Blitzen signed Meet me at the library at 12 against his back and as quick as he had materialized he disintegrated.

The ginger raised her eyebrows at Hearth and smiled a knowing smile. 

'Don't let me keep you.'

He flushed green and nearly gave away his disguise. He rushed away and carried on working on their plan. Using his 'charm' on every person he possibly could, including the butler apparently.

He felt a sudden shaking in the ground and looked up at the clock which was now sounding 12 p.m. He looked at the doors of the library and saw Blitzen slipping inside. Sighing he made his way towards the double doors, weaving through the massive crowd before him.

He pushed the doors open and  squeezed through the tiny gap he made. He was greeted by Blitzen wrapping his arms around him and hugging him close.

I hate this mission.

Yeah, me too.

I hate seeing you, with all those people.

It should have been me and you on the dance floor.

Blitzen stared into Hearthstone's eyes, taking in the grey with blue splashed on like droplets of water from a wave. He held his hands up to Hearth's face and brushed his thumb over his cheeks.

I love you so much.

I love you too Blitz.

Hearthstone leaned over to touch his lips briefly onto Blitzen's.

We can't do this

I don't want to do the mission either

But we have to.

What if we do the mission when there is an hour left before the party ends and we escape?

So that leaves us with..

20 minutes.

That sounds doable.

Blitzen pulled Hearth down by his collar and caressed Hearthstone's lips with his own. He pressed up onto Hearth lips. Parting his lips he touched Hearthstone's tongue. Sliding his tongue over Heath's he felt Hearth return the kiss and a surge of adrenalin soared through him. He felt the sensation and didn't want it to end. He clung onto Hearthstone's waist, gripping it hard enough to bruise. He felt Hearthstone's beautiful lithe fingers glide behind his ears and fondle with his hair. Suddenly he felt hot and had and uncomfortable bulge in his pants. He didn't care and he carried on. All the way until it was time for them to finish their mission.