Chapter 12: 101 ways to say "Stop talking"

His POV

Thank god it's my dad's hotel and I always have a room for myself. With this emergency under my trousers, I'd be in tears otherwise. I thought as I took the private elevator following her. The doors opened directly to my suite and I walked in as I unbuckled my belt. God damn it. That nearly killed me.

I saw her standing near the glass doors in the bedroom leading to our private balcony that held the view of the entire city. It never fails to leave me feeling in awe. I smiled as I walked to her slowly, ensuring I wouldn't make her jump.

'Did I make you wait too long?' I asked carefully as I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck before I rested my chin on her shoulder. She sighed.

'What's the matter?' I asked only to be met by silence. She turned around and pecked my lips. I was surprised.

'Y/n-' I was about to talk and she cut me off by kissing me. I was so surprised my lips took 2 seconds to kiss her back only for her to pull away.

'Don't you understand that was a hint to stop talking?' She asked pushing me to the wall.

'So sealing my lips with yours is how we say "stop talking" got it' I said nodding as I mentally made a note of it.

'Ye-' she was about to talk and I kissed her.

'It works' I said as I slowly dragged my fingers up her thighs until they disappeared under her skirt.

'Let's see if you're still wet' I said as I tried to find her underwear but I was met with her bare pussy.

'FUck baby where's your underwear?' I asked and she moaned lazily.

'I couldn't leave it on...mmm' she moaned closing her eyes as she clutched onto my shirt.

'Why?' I teased now rubbing her insides

'I couldn't it was too- too wet' she informed.

'Can you show me how wet?' I said as I pushed my finger inside her and she clenched around my fingers and I groaned.

'Oh, h/n mmm' she moaned.

'Show me baby' I reminded her again and she nodded as she bit her lip as if trying to hold all the cries inside her pretty little mouth.

'Mmm don't st-stop' she guided.

I chuckled saying 'I just started baby. Of course, I'm not stopping.'

I could see her chest rise and fall as my fingers chased her building orgasm. She held my fingers as if asking me to get to it faster.

'Take your top off. I wanna see you.' I said and she quickly pulled her hand away and pulled her top and threw it down. My eyes needed no further instructions. They quickly followed the motion in which her breasts jumped. I used my other hand to free her boobs from the cups of her delicate lace bra. I licked my lips as I watched her nipples harden. I couldn't. I quickly bent forward and took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked gently. She gasped and her hands automatically found their way into my hair. I switched to the right one as she pushed her body closer to me as if my lips were magnets and her nipples were metal.

'I love these so much. See how they perfectly fit inside my hands. Made for me. Gorgeous.' I sang my undying love for her boobs as I squeezed them in my hand.

'H/nnnn' she dragged lazily. That was my cue that she was close

I took the hint and my fingers took up speed until she let go.

'Beautiful' I said pulling my fingers out and licking them clean.

'Tell me what happened now,' I asked.