Chapter 14: Payment method?

His POV

She slowly got off the bed and stood at the end, where my madness ended and her sanity began. The slow motion is to die for but now wasn't the time to take time cause I'm dying already here but boy. I said yes to have her ways with me so, please lord let me be your strongest soldier present me with all the patience to not ruin her little show. This isn't going to happen again and again.

'Are you playing it in your head before you start?' I mocked getting impatient. H/n you fucking idiot why can't you shut that bloody mouth of yours. I scolded myself in my head.

'Does anything good ever leave that mouth of yours?' she scoffs.

'Oh, my mouth can do a lot of things darling. I can show you, that we have three top sellers tongue, teeth, and lips, I offer packages too you know? "combinations" ' I present my pitch.

She just glares at me and that boosts me to tease her more.

'Ahhh this is getting boring, you should be the one convincing me not me' I remind her and she breathes in before she pulls her skirt up just enough to crawl comfortably and settles on my lower thighs just below my crotch.

'Mmm take my wallet off my back pocket' I tell her and lift my hips and she pulls it out.

She holds it in her hand

'Why is it so heavy?' She says examining it and I move below her adjusting as I watch her curious

'So, which card would you like to use today to pay for my services today sir?' She asks still weighing the wallet.

'Which card would YOU like?' I ask back, gotta flex not like she doesn't know or need any from me she walks on money but the game is a game, role play sounds better.

'I'll take you,' she says, her voice beginning to pick up the mood.

'Gladly. Where do I insert?' I tease and she opens her legs and I see her bare pussy.

'Whenever you are ready' she moans

'Fuck' I grunt and she leans forward capturing my lips. We don't break it, just messy in a hurry. All the built heat churning in the pit of my stomach transfers into her mouth quickly.

She unbuckles my belt and quickly pulls the zipper down. Skillfully taking my trousers and boxers off, she takes one long look biting her lip before she unbuttons my shirt. My muscles immediately flex as if they were begging for her attention. Dying to feel her skin on mine.

'Y/n I'd love to be patient but it's hurting me love, I've been waiting for 3 hours now. Can you please finish the first one quickly and I'll let you take your time the second. Okay, baby?' I ask and she nods.

'Good girl. Now put me inside' I instruct and she gulps.