1. the escape

The BSAA had a project. They wanted to make powerfull soldiers. They wanted soldiers they could use against the enemy. Therefore, when they heard about Mother Miranda's experiments, they began to investigate and obtained enough information to be able to repeat it. Theb babies were collected to be tested and then they are injected with cadou.

You was the only one who survived.
Due to the effects of cadou, you have golden eyes and snow-white, smooth skin. Your hair is raven black and you have fangs. You can turn into bees, you are extremely strong and fast. You move quickly and easily. You have superhuman senses. 

You've been locked up your whole life.
Doctors and scientists often experiment on you and test your abilities. You're 16 years old, but you've never left the lab. You want to go and see the outside world, but they won't let you out.

One day they want to transfer you to another lab. 'Thats my only chance' you think. When the helicopter arrives to transfer you, two soldiers escort you. You take the opportunity and knock out one of the soldiers. The other one wants to hit you, but you catch his hand and break it with a twist. Then the soldiers around you point their guns at you. Using your power, you transform into bees and successfully escape.

You fly away, far away. The BSAA tryed to follow you, but they lost you. You fly for a few hours, then you stop in a forest. You don't know where you are, but that doesn't bother you.

You walk for a while when you hear footsteps in the distance. You think the BSAA has found you, but you're too tired to turn into bees and fly away.  You're ready for a fight when the footsteps disappear. You feel bad about the sudden silence, so you start walking faster. Suddenly you hear buzzing. There are a bunch of flies around you. You don't get scared, you just keep walking. Then suddenly, out of the flies, a vague female figure stands in front of you. You look surprised. Out of nowhere, you feel a strong blow on the back of your head and you collapse. Everything goes blurry for a moment and then you pass out.

When you wake up and slowly open your eyes, you find yourself in a small room, there are bars on the windows, you want to quickly go to the door, but when you stand up, you feel dizzy. After the dizziness wears off, you walk to the door, but it's locked. You don't know what to do. You go back to the bed and sit down. You hear footsteps in the distance.

After a few minutes, an elegant woman dressed in white opens the door. Her skin is also white. She wears a big black hat on top of her black hair. She ducks down to fit through the door and that's when you realize how tall she is. The woman is 9 feet tall. The tall women close the door behind her and walk to you with a smile.