4. Im not short!

A few minutes later Bella came back with a blodbag, closing the door behind her. Bella gave the blodbag to the tall women and she gave it to you.

"Eat little one!" She said. She didn't have to say that twice. You bit into the blodbag and start eating. The three girls stand around you and look at you. You don't know why until one speaks.

"Aww.. look how adorable she is" said the brunnet haired girl. You look at her suprised and stop eating. You're confused. You don't understand why they treat you like this. You try to climb out of the tall lady's lap again, but she won't let you. "Where are you planning to go little one?"  She ask with a smile.

"I am not little!" You say a little angrily now. You dont think you little. And you dont like when someone says you little. You still try to get away from her.

The tall woman laughs at your outburst and hold you close to her. "You so cute when you angry, little one" the woman says teasingly.

"I am not!" You say but the read haired girl dont leave you. "Yes you are!" Then the blonde girl says "Yeah. You pretty short" then the brunett one add "Yeah. Shorter than most of our maidens." You just look at them angrily. 'If someone says one more word about my hight i will kill it' you say in yourself angrily.

Then a maiden come to the room. You look suprised. 'They even has a maiden?' You ask from yourself.

"Lady Dimitrescu.. Mother Miranda is on the phone." The maiden said. 'So thats her name!' you think ' Who the hell is Mother Miranda? And why is that maiden seems so terrifyred.' Then the tall lady stand up with you in her arms and put you down on the bed. "Stay here with my daughters. I will be back soon." She sais and her daughters. "Gils keep a close eye on Y/n! Dont let her leave the room." Then she goes to the door. She leaves the room and lock the door. You are left with her 3 daughter.