𝙂𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱

─Basic Profile─

─Basic Profile─

Name - Gharialsnap

Gender - She-Cat

Age - 16 Moons (1.4 years)

Pronouns - They/Them

Clan - RiverClan

Rank - Deputy

. . .

─Appearance─

Species - Cat

Breed - Brown Tabby/Bengal Mix, probably other stuff thrown in there since they're a wild cat

Short Appearance - A sleek, short-furred tabby with dusty brown fur and misty green eyes.

Detailed Appearance - Gharialsnap is a short-furred brown tabby with a thick, sleek pelt and darker markings. They blend into the territory well with their natural brown palette. Gharial's eyes are a light jade green with slight hints of silvery blue, often giving them a 'misty' look. Gharialsnap has a lithe, flexible build with long legs and a long tail.

. . .

─Personality─

POSITIVE. Traits - Attentive, loyal, protective, determined, witty.

NEGATIVE. Traits - Snarky, bitter, distant, calculating.

Short Personality - Gharialsnap is a fiercely loyal but independent cat, often choosing to observe from the darker parts of the den rather than be the focus of everyone's attention. Despite her cold demeanor, Gharial is extremely loyal and protective of they're clan and clanmates.

In-Depth Personality - A witty, attentive cat with a knack for knowing more about you than you do. Gharialsnap isn't the most friendly cat around, so don't go looking for a warm welcome. They usually only have non professional conversations with those close to them, which is few. However, Gharialsnap is exceptionally protective and loyal and will do almost anything for her clan and clanmates in the heat of battle, even if she doesn't know them well. When their cold shell is broken, Gharialsnap can be a very sweet, even clingy cat. This doesn't happen often if at all.

. . .

─Relations─

Unknown/Undecided

. . .

─Backstory─

Kithood -

Gharialsnap never knew they're mother. They were raised by the nursery's Queens with their father only checking on them occasionally. Gharialkit didn't mind, and enjoyed the little time she did have with her father. Gharialkit soon developed a crush on (Name)kit, but didn't often talk to them due to they're nervousness. The night before their apprenticeship, Gharialsnap's father went on a hunting patrol and never returned. Nobody ever told Gharialkit why.

Apprenticeship -

Gharialkit's father left on a patrol the day before they became an apprentice. This was the start of they're cold and independent streak. Gharialpaw grew distant with others, now having next to no-one to depend on and love. They occasionally talked to their still-crush (Name)paw, closer to them than when they were kits but still not to close. Gharialpaw saw an almost motherly figure in their mentor, but didn't dwell on it. A few moons into their apprenticeship, Gharialpaw and (Name)paw were on border patrol with a few of RiverClan's borders. The patrol got into a fight with ShadowClan. At the time (Name)paw was friends with Gharialpaw, but Gharialpaw still hadn't confessed yet. (Name)paw, infatuated with the strength and 'courage' of the ShadowClan warriors, left to join them much to Gharialpaw's dismay.

Warrior/Medicine Cat -

Gharialpaw now had no one. The only three cats in her life were gone. They're father, gone. They're mentor, grew distant from them due to becoming a warrior. Best friend, left. Gharialsnap got her suffix for her cold persona, and eventually became deputy when the leader died of old age and the previous deputy became leader.

. . .

─Playlist─

1. Born Without a Heart by Faouzia

2. Echo by JubyPhonic

3. Fight Back by NEFFEX

4. In the End by LINKIN PARK

5. LOSER by Neoni

. . .

─Gallery─

(Image found on Google)