𝙈𝘢𝘨𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

(OH MY GOD THIS ONE IS LITERALLY MY BABY

(OH MY GOD THIS ONE IS LITERALLY MY BABY. MY COMFORT OC. MINE NO TOUCHY.)

─Basic Profile─

Name - Magpiesight

Gender - She-Cat

Age - 10 Moons (A little under a year old)

Pronouns - She/Her

Clan - WindClan

Rank - Medicine Cat

. . .

─Appearance─

Species - Cat

Breed - I have no idea

Short Appearance - A black (or white?) She with white (or black?) Splotches and mesmerizing blue eyes.

Detailed Appearance - (I'm gonna go with black and white splotches) A small black she-cat roughly a little bigger than an apprentice with a unique black and white mottled/splotched coat. Her fur is short and thick, soft to the touch. Her eyes are like pools, a grayish blue that often remind other cats of water.

. . .

─Personality─

POSITIVE. Traits - Kind, gentle, good-natured, helpful.

NEGATIVE. Traits - Anxiety-ridden, nervous, skittish, fearful.

Short Personality - A small, skittish she-cat, Magpiesight isn't the bravest, most courageous cat around but she has a good heart and will help those who need it.

In-Depth Personality - Magiesight is a shy, fearful she. The opposite of most warriors. Don't let that fool you though, as she is determined to help others. That's why she became a medicine cat. A little fact about her, Magpie is self-conscious about her fur.

. . .

─Relations─

Unknown/Undecided

. . .

─Backstory─

Kithood -

(Quick TW. Also I don't support these things irl, it's just the oc.)

Magpie used to be a kittypet under the name 'Oreo'. She was a part of a 'Breeding program' for a purebred cat project. The owner, when she was born, had no idea what was wrong with her coat and thought it was some sort of disease, so he left her outside to run away or fend for herself. The young kit should've stayed with her mother longer than she did, hence her small size due to the lack of care during her kithood. Eventually the kit was found by a patrol on the border of twoleg territory, nearly dead, and brought her to their clan, Windclan. Windclan, not knowing much about kittypets other than the basic stuff they already knew, didn't think she'd survive, but cared for her anyway. And she did. The medicine cat of Windclan cared for her after she left the care of the Nursery's queens, and became a mother of sorts to her. The Medicine cat never told anyone this, but a moon before 'Oreo's arrival, she saw a magpie, sitting right outside the medicine den at a New Moon's dawn. This is how Magpiekit was named. An omen? Maybe..

Apprenticeship -

(Another quick note. The Windclan medicine cat ADOPTED her, she didn't give birth to her. So the clan allowed it.)

Magpiepaw was apprenticed under her Mother's (yes, the medicine cat adopted her) watchful eye, becoming the medicine cat apprentice. However, Magpiepaw developed a crush on one of the warrior apprentices. With it being against the warrior code, Magpiepaw never said anything and had to go through the heartbreak, watching from afar as her crush took another as a mate.

Medicine Cat -

Eventually Magpiepaw's mother decided Magpie was ready and took Magpiepaw to the Moonpool. Magpiepaw was extremely nervous, not knowing what would happen as she wasn't clanborn. Magpiepaw saw the previous Windclan medicine cat, who gave her the name Magpiesight. Magpiesight and her mother went back to the clan, where her mother retired to the elders den, leaving Magpiesight as the clan medicine cat.

. . .

─Playlist─

1. Leave suggestions!

2.

3.

4.

5.

. . .

─Gallery─

!if you know anything about this cat, do tell me! I think it's one of a kind as I couldn't find any other information.!

Image from Google (I'm sorry for the poor quality. Like I said, I couldn't find any other images or information.)

)