𝙏𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘷𝘦

─Basic Profile─

─Basic Profile─

Name - Turtledove

Gender - She-Cat

Age - 12 Moons (1 year)

Pronouns - She/Her

Clan - ShadowClan

Rank - Warrior

. . .

─Appearance─

Species - Cat

Breed - Maine Coon (Again, probably other stuff thrown into the mix, being a wild cat)

Short Appearance - A short, fluffy brown and cream she-cat with hazel eyes.

Detailed Appearance - Turtledove is a short she-cat with a feathery, fluffy coat and gentle hazel eyes. Her fur is a rich brown with cream-white unders and toes, her skin is a bright light pink.

. . .

─Personality─

POSITIVE. Traits - Enthusiastic, upbeat, friendly, caring, helpful.

NEGATIVE. Traits - A bit dumb, emotional, clumsy, picky.

Short Personality - A friendly, upbeat she-cat. Very talkative! Sometimes to talkative..

In-Depth Personality - Often described as 'The light of ShadowClan', Turtledove contrasts with the mostly moody, snarky cats in her clan with her bright personality. She isn't the smartest cat around, but makes up for it with her friendly, approachable nature. She can often be described as a kit in a warrior's body.

. . .

─Relations─

None/Undecided

. . .

─Backstory─

Kithood -

Turtledove, or Turtlekit, was a very talkative-touchy kit, often annoying the hell out of other cats and kits alike. Quite a few times Turtlekit snuck out with the other kits, often getting in trouble for her curiosity. Turtlekit never knew her parents, but the older kits often told her rumors of coming from another clan.

Apprenticeship -

Turtlepaw's sneaking out didn't stop at her apprenticeship. All to often her curiosity of the outside world got the best of her, leading her to sneak out with or without others. This led to her Warrior's ceremony being postponed a few moons.

Warrior -

Turtlepaw became Turtledove, for her kind personality. With her carefree nature, she could've cared less about her ceremony delay, despite how disappointed others were with her for a while. She probably won't find a mate anytime soon, being to energetic to settle down with someone, but who knows! Maybe one day she'll find someone like her.

. . .

─Playlist─

1. (Feel free to leave suggestions! I love what you guys come up with!)

2.

3.

4. Just like Fire by P!nk

5. It's Time by Imagine Dragons

. . .

─Gallery─

(Image from Google. Ignore the fact that she's indoors, I couldn't find a better one.)

)