Information and stuff

Just a heads up that this is copy/pasted in every hermitcraft fanfic I make, so this might not even be necessary to read (but if this is a big multi-chapter one then please please please read)

Henlo

This is information about things in this A.U, You can skip this is you want to but it is highly suggested that you read! :)

*-+-*

In this A.U there are multiple types of humans, So let's go over them now:

Overworldians ~ They are people who were born in the overworld and there really isn't anything to special about them, their basically normal.

Nether Elf's ~ They are people who were born in the nether. And as the name suggests: they have pointy ears, and they have better hearing then the others do. They are most likely shorter then the other types, but there are exceptions. Most of them can nerve-pinch (look in comments for info on that if you haven't watched star trek TOS/AOS) but there are exceptions.

Voiders ~ They are people who are born in the end. And they have the ability to teliport like an endermen. They are most likely taller then the other types, but there are exceptions.

Sky Angels ~ They are people who are born in the sky dimension (explanation for that in 'misc'). And they have wings that they can make disappear/reappear, said wings are usually white; but they can be gray as well. And if/when they enter the overworld they have an almost uncontrollable urge to eat the first edible thing that they see, and they can become protective of that same item afterwards, which is why they are not usually allowed to enter the overworld.

*-+Sub types+-*

Healers ~ Healers are Voiders that are born with healing powers. Only a few bloodlines are healers.

Avians ~ Avians are overworldians with bird mutations. And they can reveal their wings at will similar to a sky angels. These come from a genetic mutation, and it's rare.

*-+Fighting Styles+-*

(I erased this because it's not exactly relevant to this, but you can ask about it if you want :))

*-+Characters/Peoples+-* (I may or may not have erased most of the info about them so the asks are more... interesting ;)) (Including: height, who their with, their sexuality, ect)

Badtimeswithscar ~ Overworldian, He/him

BdoubleO100 ~ Overworldian/Glare hybrid, He/Him

Biffa2001 ~ Sky Angel (Fun fact: the only pure Sky Angel to ever be on the server! :)), He/They

Cubfan135 ~ Overworldian, He/Him

Docm77 ~ Nether Elf/Creeper/Goat hybrid, He/She/They/It

EthosLab ~ Voider, He/It

Evilxisuma ~ Voider/Sky Angel hybrid, They/Them, Their real name is Xanthus

FalseSymmetry ~ Overworldian, She/Her

GeminiTay ~ Overworldian/Deer hybrid, She/Her

GoodTimesWithScar ~ Overworldian, He/Him

Grian ~ Avian, He/Him

Helsknight ~ Nether Elf, He/She, Their real name is Alex

Hypnotizd ~ Nether elf, They/Them

iJevin ~ Slimeus, It/Its

ImpulseSV ~ Voider, He/Him

Iskall85 ~ Voider, He/They

Jessassin ~ Overworldian/Voider hybrid, He/Him

JoeHillsTSD ~ Overworldian, He/Him

Keralis ~ Voider, He/Him

Kelsknight (O.C!) ~ Nether Elf, He/They

MumboJumbo ~ Overworldian, He/Him

PearlescentMoon ~ Voider, She/Her

PythonGB ~ Nether Elf/Red Creeper hybrid, He/It

Rendog ~ Overworldian/Dog hybrid, He/Him

Skizzleman ~ Voider, He/Him

SmallishBeans ~ Voider, He/Him

Saundra (O.C!) ~Healer, It/It's, Evil version of StressMonster

Stressmonster101 ~ Healer, She/They

TangoTek ~ Nether Elf/Blaze hybrid, Fae/Faem

TinFoilChef ~ Voider, He/Him

VintageBeef ~ Voider, He/Him

Welsknight ~ Nether Elf, He/It

xBCrafted ~ Voider, He/Him

Xandervoid (O.C!) ~ Voider/Sky Angel hybrid, He/Him

Xaviavoid (O.C!) ~ Voider/Sky Angel hybrid, She/They

Xisumavoid ~ Voider/Sky Angel hybrid, Any pronouns, ANY.

Zedaph ~ Voider, He/Him

ZombieCleo ~ ....A Zombie, She/They

*-+Misc+-*

The sky dimension ~ It's a very strange dimension, it has white grass, that's soft, like clouds (Fun fact: that's how it got it's name). And there is only one ore, and depending on the color is how strong it is (all of it is stronger then diamond). And it has a different air then the other 3 dimensions, which is why when sky angels go to other dimensions they have a helmet. They can take it off for short amounts of time (around 25 minutes tops), but it's not recommended.

Slimeus's ~ Slimes with humanoid features, they can mutate their own body at will.

How the communicators work ~ It's an aqua band around your non-dominate hand, and when you click on the button a holographic screen appears and there's chat, you can have individual chats with 1 person as well. And if you type 'sos' in the chat is sends your location in a red font.

The Admin Academy ~ It's like college, Except that you can choose what days you want your 4 lectures per week to be at the beginning of each semester. And you have 2 roommates in your dorm and you keep those roommates for the intire 2 or 4 years. You only need to do 2 years to be qualified for jobs that involve coding, but you have to do the intire 4 years to be qualified to be a server admin.

Respawn energy ~ It's similar to chakra in Naruto, it basically has its own blood stream, but unlike chakra, it's black and thick. That's how people respawn, but it their low on said energy, they could die permanently.

*-+-*

Okieeee I think that's everything.

Wc: 1237 (After editing it's 888 :))