Chapter 8

DJ woke up early in the morning, feeling a sense of loneliness as Ruhi had been gone for a week now.....

He missed her presence in the house, her laughter echoing through the hallways, and her warm embrace after a long day at work....

As he got ready for the day, he couldn't help but feel a sense of emptiness without her by his side.....

He put on his favorite black jeans and a white shirt, trying to distract himself from the void that was growing inside him.....

Just as he was about to leave for work, his phone rang, and a smile lit up his face as he saw it was Ruhi calling.....

He eagerly picked up the phone, his heart racing with excitement at the thought of hearing her voice again.....

DJ : good morning ruhi....

Ruhi : good morning....aap ready ho gaye....

DJ : yaa just abhi ready hua....what are you doing...??

Ruhi : just had breakfast... aapse kuch kehna tha....woh I want to come back....

His heart skipped a beat at her words. He had been waiting for this moment ever since she left.....

DJ : Really? That's great news! I'll pick you up in the evening on my way back from the office....

he promised her, his voice was filled with joy....

Her giggle filled his ears, and for a moment, the distance between them felt like nothing at all.....

As he hung up the phone, a sense of anticipation filled him. He couldn't wait to see Ruhi again, to hold her in his arms and never let her go.....

He went down....

Everyone was baffled seeing him smiling....

Yuvika : kya hua aaj bade khush lag rahe hai....

DJ : kyu nahi hona chahiye....

Yuvika : nahi bass devil ko zyada haste hue nahi dekha jaata na....

Everyone giggles....

DJ : very funny....ruhi is coming back today....

Everyone smiled....

Yuvika : oh toh yeh khushi ruhi bhabhi ke aane ki hai....

Bhoomi : accha hai ghar bohot suna suna lag raha tha....

DJ : mom aaj main aur ruhi bahar hi dinner karenge...

She nodded....

In office,

Yuvika was working in her cabin when DJ came there....

Yuvika : yes bhaiya....

DJ : Don't call me that....

Yuvika : point pe aaiye....

DJ : actually I wanted to take ruhi to a date toh tumhari help chahiye....

Yuvika : kya suna nahi maine.... digvijay Mahajan ko meri help chahiye....

DJ : you know what sabse badi drama queen ho tum....

Yuvika : woh toh main hu.... by the way socha hai kaha le jaoge.... please apne Mahajan status se kuch mat karna....date par le jaa rahe ho kisi official meeting mein nahi....

DJ : woh sab maine decide kar liya hai tum sirf yeh batao ki main ruhi ke liye gift kya lu mujhe samajh nahi aa raha....I mean itna nahi jaanta main abhi uske baare mein....

Yuvika : hmm...bhabhi ko na simple chize pasand hai jaise colourful bangles, red roses, white lilies....

DJ : okay...