Sun

Harvey was laying on the grass patch outside his clinic resting after a long day,  It was the first time in a week there was a reasonably warm so he decided he wanted to enjoy it.  A small smile curled up onto his face. He closed his eyes and allowed himself the blissful respite of being alone for just a little bit. He knew he should get back inside and finish work on updating his patients information but he didn’t want to move. There were no distractions here anyway.  It was peaceful and quiet.  The gentle breeze that rustled his clothes was soothing and his muscles were relaxed from hours of physical exertion. He was glad to have found this spot as the last place to visit on his way to the hospital this morning. He was honestly glad that he got to enjoy a little bit of sun before winter came and froze everything over.

Harvey honestly had a strong dislike of winter despite being born during it, it was way too cold and more patients visited , which wasn't a bad thing but Harvey has gotten so used to the clinic being quiet  while he worked that the noise around him would making him slightly agitated.

But there was peace for now. Harvey closed his eyes again slowly and fell asleep, When he woke back up he was in his apartment again, wrapped up warm. Next to his bed on his nightstand was a warm coffee for him. He looked around his apartment for who brought him here but there was nothing. That was odd.

He slowly drank the coffee and looked outside the window, it looked like it was slowly starting to snow, Just like he worried. Winter was here.

His eyes went out the window once more as he stared at the soft white flakes that gently landed from the sky onto the pavement below.  They weren't large enough to cause any problems but they kept falling so Harvey decided to close the blinds and take shelter under a blanket too tired to do anything today...too tired to even go greet the farmer...the farmer...He missed them.