Walk with the Dead

We find ourselves with a young man driving to a gas station to fill up, this was a an upcoming hero and recently Isekai'd individual named Jonah. He parks his car and gets out as he approaches the gas station, he's wearing brown boots and a black T-Shirt with brown pants.

 He parks his car and gets out as he approaches the gas station, he's wearing brown boots and a black T-Shirt with brown pants

(Example of his look ^)

Jonah: "Hope this place is still open, I could go for a snack" 

Now Jonah was a relatively normal dude...until a being of incredible power and Pink eyes decided it would be entertaining to strand him in another version of earth, on the plus side Jonah got that Gamer super power that basically turns one into a real life video game character...with one caveat.

Jonah only got some of the abilities that come with the power, so stuff like stats or levels for himself and etc he did not have. He only had 3 powers that his version of the Gamer ability gave him which were: Skills, Perks and an Inventory.

Skills meant he could learn any skills at a faster and far easier rate than any mere human could do and eventually as he levels his skills up they will reach higher levels until he's mastered a skill, this holds incredible potential because as long as he doesn't waste time he can lean all kinds of things and do many things to a degree that normally some may even consider unnatural.

Inventory was a sort of pocket or hammer space that he could store items in, as long as it's something he is capable of carrying then he can store a seemingly infinite amount of items in his inventory. Best part is time is stopped for whatever is in his inventory so he can do stuff like put a hot meal in it and days later it will stay hot when he pulls it out, only other limit is he can't store alive things in his Inventory.

Finally Perks he isn't quite sure about yet but currently he only has two by default which are Gamers Mind and Gamers Body. Gamer's Mind helps keep him mentally stable and sane no matter what situations he's in and protect his mind. Gamer's Body does something similar but with his body so he can't get sick and no matter what he eats his body will remain healthy and in great condition.

Jonah basically got a Discount Gamer ability but despite him not getting the full package he became satisfied with what he got after some testing of his new powers and realizing what he could achieve with some time. Not only that but occasionally his power would still interact with things in a video game physics way which proves useful sometimes, after finding himself in this new world he was able to start working on some skills to level up with.

Like Mixed Martial Arts and Gun Singing and Parkour and even stuff like Programming and Electronics and engineering which he used to make money by getting a job in engineering. Whatever sent him here at least had the curtesy to give him a fake ID in this world so that helped, he has spent about 4 months in this world so far working his current job to build up money as well as grind up the level of his various skills he's been gaining which are all still under level 50 but getting close to there.