Escape The City

The trio rushes through the facility as the timer counts down and they seek the exit, they end up Running into Mr X once more as he cuts them off and they keep fleeing elsewhere. 

Jonah: "That thing just doesn't give up!"

As they run through a hallway they are cut off again when an explosion blocks their exit with fire, Mr X is able to corner them as he grabs both Leon and Jonah by the heads holding them in the air. Zoey punches Mr X in the gut making him let go of the two as another explosion makes the floor they are standing on collapse and they all slide down with Mr X getting caught in the explosion's.  

Leon: "Gotta keep moving!"

They all continue making a mad dash for the way out as they find a room with some kind of either cable car or moving platform they can escape on, Jonah finds a battery pack that he quickly inserts in the controls as he starts it up. Suddenly after another explosion goes off they see Mr X walk out of the flaming wreak with his coat gone and a new mutated form. 

Mr X has flaming arms now too as he jumps down and lands on the platform our trio is on as they square up with him

Jonah: "I'm tired of this guy chasing us everywhere, let's finish this!"

*Boss Music*

The platform starts moving down as the battle begins, Mr X charges them and jumps for a ground slam as the trio all jump out of the way before he hits them, Jonah then takes out his Chainsaw Sword and starts slashing at the Tyrant while Leon shoots at Mr X from behind. Zoey then punches Mr X before getting back handed by him as Jonah slashes at the tyrant's side and make it roar as Jonah parry's a blow from it but gets pushed back from the force.

Zoey starts boxing it as Mr X slashes at her and she weaves to the side, Leon tosses a flash back to distract him while Jonah jumps on the tyrants shoulders and stabs into it's back as he tears at it with the Chainsaw Sword. Jonah jumps off Mr X before he can be slashed at as Jonah goes for one more swing with the sword but Mr X is able to grab the Chain-Sword with his bare clawed hand.