Chapter 1

Your POV:

I entered the institute due to my family leneage, i started high school with Kento Nanami and Yu Haibara. I didn't anticipate that our first day would be fun when students from the second year greeted us with a surprise. you could feel from Nanami he's not enjoying it, but Haiba and i appreciated our Senpai's for it. Although, one of them really got my attention even though the other one looks more popular with everyone.

It was only the beginning, yet i have confirmed it after spending days with him on a mission and had conversations about his future plans and dreams for the jujutsu society.

It might be hard to attain when it was traditions he's breaking when everyone sees him as someone who's never restricted, free, self-centered, disrespectful, arrogant, and childish, yet to me.. i was too blinded just because of unknown feelings building up inside me. It was called "love." A kind of love without any conditions and restrictions that couldn't easily fade when that reason is voided.

I wanted to be part of that future he's building that i got easily swayed with just a couple of please and a gentle kiss at the back of my hands that i easily agrees to him no matter how hard the task was leading to Nanami's irritation seeing me working overtime even though we're still in our first year in high school.

"Can't she even see she's taken advantage of?"

"Can't you tell? That's how slaves work.."

I could clearly hear Haibara and Nanami talking behind me that i looked at then while raising a brow.

"You're coming home late?.."

Haibara asked me and placed a can of soda on top of my head, trying to change the subject. I decided to stay behind just as he asked me to since it's the day Gojo and Geto senpai would return from a mission.

I even decided that today, i would let out this feeling inside my chest. If i get rejected, i really wouldn't mind. I personally haven't told anyone that i like him. They just assumed that i like him, probably it was quite obvious but I still wanted to let him know that even though i know i would probably get taken advantage of even more with a silly request, he always asks of me like wait for him to return on days he'd be back for a mission like today.

"See you next week, L/N!"

Haibara said and gave me a wide smile before waving goodbye to me with Nanami leaving in a hurry.

I took the cola on top of my head and opened it to have a drink. It was quite refreshing and cold that i just decided to let things go, i rested a bit and sat on my chair. I closed my eyes, not realizing i had fallen asleep.

After a while, i opened my eyes after hearing someone calling my name. It was quite blurry that i thought i was still dreaming of him that i just reached for his cheek and caressed it with my thumb. He wasn't complaining. Rather, let's me and took my hand, removing it from his cheeks and kissing the tip of my fingers.

"Y/N.. aren't you getting bold this days?.."

He asked, suddenly returning me to my senses that i could feel the pressure going up my head.

He's always been a prince charming, i couldn't deny that even Shoko senpai, who doesn't care much, warns me about it, yet.. i wanted to be swept away.

"Senpai.."

"Hmm?"

i like you.."

I finally said it.. i don't care if he rejects me this instant or would give me mixed signals.. i just wanted to let him know, but i don't want him to...

"Please don't let this distance us.. You don't have to answer.. i just wanted to say it.."

A smile formed in his lips. I could see him looking at me straight in the eyes. A lot of girls who's more pretty surely confessed to him already.