Chapter 3

Your POV:

I woke up first and saw he's facing the other side. I sat on the bed and stood to go to my bath to brush my teeth and wash my face.

It's still early, but i was able to sleep for hours. It's the weekend, but it's my body clock that wakes me up at this hour.

I went down after brushing and washing to start my day opening my coffee machine to make a hot brew.

I opened my fridge to take some eggs, milk, and bacons to make an omelet. I don't know what he usually eats in the morning, but this is my usual with some toasted bread. I hope he likes them too.. i better prepare them before he wakes up..

I took everything i needed and prepared the food i was planning to make. As i fried the omelet, the first batch of toast was done. I was about to reach for it, but my fingers bumped into someone's arm. I have been so used to living alone for months now, but it was nice having someone here. It might be a short while, but I'm glad it's him, I'll definitely treasure every moment.

"Good morning!"

He greets me full of energy and with such a bright smile that i accidentally touched the pan and burned my finger.

"Ouch.."

He suddenly turned the stove off and pulled my hands closer to the sink to let the water run down on my burnt finger.

"Sorry.. didn't mean to distract you.."

"It's my fault.. i wasn't careful.."

"You've seasoned it? Let me finish them.."

"Y-yeh.. but can you cook?.."

"I don't know.. it's my first time, but let me try.. were just gonna fry them, right? "

He asked, and i just nodded. I watched him finish the last omelet i was making while i gave him instructions on how to make them.

"This is easy.."

"I guess you're good at anything.."

I complimented and smiled.

"I'm even good at making you smile too.."

He suddenly said, making me blush and turn the sink off.

"Hehe! You're making that cute face again!"

"I- I'll prepare the plates.."

"You've got spare? Oh yeh! Your brother visits.. sorry.. i almost forgot.."

He said, making me stop picking up the plates and look at him. Was it alright if i went and bought his own? I should ask him first.. wait, he said i could do what i want.. right?

"Let go and buy your own later then.."

"Really?!"

"We got time before Geto senpai comes.. i also need some bar of chocolates for the cake too.."

"Alright! Shopping it is!"

He's quite excited, i didn't expect him to be like this.. I'm glad that he'd be like this hanging out with me..

"What are you thinking?.."

"H-huh?.."

"You're spacing out.."

"Sorry.. I'm still processing what's happening.."

"Don't worry.. i am as well at this state, but i wanted to try a lot of things with you.."

He said and fixed my hair to the back of my ear.

"Let's go and eat.."

he added and picked up the plates for me. He placed the plates on top of the table and took the food from the counter.