𝙳𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚛𝚜

A week goes by and the four knights that are now living in your house helped you greatly around the house, even King Knight who claimed to be 'too royal for the task' but helped anyways. Propeller Knight would help out with the garden, Specter Knight would help by dusting hard-to-reach places by floating (you found this out the hard way), Solaire would help with the dishes, and King Knight would help by making sure everything was in its place. Their help made your routine easier and a lot faster, which led to having plenty of free time to get to know each other.

Yesterday after making sure everything was in check and kept clean, you mistakenly taught them how to play Uno and it did not end well, at all. After one game, you decided it was enough for the day and thought Monopoly wasn't a good idea.

Well, that is until today.

You and the four knights were currently playing a game of Monopoly, and thankfully it hasn't been ruined yet. But of course, all good things must come to an end.

"You're a lying piece of shit!" King Knight exclaimed, suddenly standing up and accusing Solaire.

Oh, and you might've accidentally taught them how to swear.

"Oh yeah?" Solaire spoke. "You're the idiot that thinks you can get away with everything you do, WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!"

You were in disbelief about the whole situation, looking over and seeing Propeller Knight overwhelmed as well.

"I'm leaving and I'm taking Propeller Knight with me!" Specter Knight shouted, only adding fuel to the fire.

"Aaaand that's enough Monopoly for today." You said, gathering the property cards.

You began to put everything away with Propeller's help while the other three seemed to keep pointlessly arguing, making you sigh heavily. After the game was cleaned up, you stood up and tried to stop the yelling.

Traumatic memories were starting to resurface and you'd rather forget them.

"O-okay, can we all please calm down?" You asked, standing between the three.

They ignored you and kept arguing before Propeller stood next to you. You panicked when Specter started to move towards King and immediately stepped in front of him.

"P-please stop yelling." You said loudly in a shaky voice, catching everyone's attention. "I hate it when people yell."

Your mini outburst seemed to have got them to stop fighting.

You felt tears blur your vision and you quickly wiped them away, trying not to cry right there on the spot. Then you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders, making you look up to see Solaire.

"Are you alright, [____]?" He asks with worry.

You hugged yourself as the others surrounded you, providing words of comfort which made you relax.

"I just hate it when people yell." You explained. "Even if it's not directly towards me."

Almost immediately, the three arguing were quick to apologize and promised to try and not yell around you again, after seeing your reaction. After a few minutes of regaining your composure, the four knights backed away to give you some space, which you appreciated.

"Well, what should we do now?" King Knight asks. "Clearly that game put us all on edge."

The others agreed to his statement as you thought about what the five of you could do.

"We could play hide and seek." You suggested, lightly shrugging your shoulders.

"Okay.... how is it played?" King asks almost immediately.