𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀[ 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 ]

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀
[ 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 ]

𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝟺:𝟶𝟺𝙿𝙼

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Hanging out with Rahmir and his brother Angel, Ala'Kai sits in the backseat of his car scrolling on Instagram bored as ever.
So Rahmir and Tezanae fell out once again, which means she fell out with Ala'Kai. Due to Kai and Rahmir being cousins, she just momentarily cut her off. Basically got cut off by association.

"Kai do me a favor?" She looked up to see him counting a stack of money, before pulling out a couple 20's.
"Run into the store, grab a couple woods." They did favors for each other all the time, he paid her each time whether  or not she asked to be paid. Extending his arm back, as she grabbed the money before folding it.

"You want something Angel?" Simply shaking his head no, as his phone was up to his ear.

Now exiting the car and heading inside the convenience store, she's been going to since a jit. The overhead bell rang alerting, the clerk behind the counter. A bright smile flashes across his face, nothing who walked in.
"Hey baby girl! What do you need?" Mr. Brown speaks to Kai as she approached the front counter. Placing her elbows on the freezer below.

"Hi! Lemme get a couple woods," Pushing herself off the freezer, while he gathered her woods. She goes searching for munchies for the group as for drinks.

Luckily both Angel and Rahmir aren't picky when it comes to food / snacks. Picking up an assortment of chips, sour candies and a couple drinks. She makes her way back to the front counter.

Mr. Brown noticed her appearance once again, before he started scanning her items. The overhead bell rang, as several young men entered. They each smelled of weed, as their deep voices echoed throughout the store.
One young man approached the front counter, leaving enough space between him and Kai. Once she got her total, she pulled out the money to pay. But he had swiped his card, before any money transaction could happen.

"Oh, uhm thank you." Mr. Brown bagged up her items as the boy simply nodded his head, Kai grabbed the semi large black bag along with the receipt before turning around.
A tall brown skinned dread head stood behind her, as his friend found him. Each boy holding something in their hands. "Anytime." She smiled to herself before exiting the store.