𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀[ 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 ]

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀
[ 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 ]

𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼

Angel and Rahmir went on their trip, as Kai housesat for them. In return he bought her supplies, as for helping her get her art work off the ground. Sitting in the living room after deep cleaning the house, top to bottom in and out. And stocking the fridge and cabinets up with food and such, to last her until they get back.
She was currently free styling some sketches in her sketchpad, her hand moved across the page intensely as anything came to mind. She wore her AirPods as The Percocet & Stripper Joint by Future played somewhat loudly. "Something doesn't look right," she sighed and continued going as more ideas came to mind.

In the midst of this, she grew hungry. Getting up from the couch, sketch pad still in hand as she makes her way to the kitchen. Turning around completely startled by who was in the kitchen, Juneko and Quincy sat at the island eating wings from American Deli. She noticed an extra white takeout container with a drink on the side.

Tapping the left AirPod to pause her music, she sets her sketchpad down. "Wassup Kai." They both greet her, "Hey boys, why didn't y'all announce yourselves when you guys came in?"

"We did, you just didn't hear us. Anyways we grabbed you some eats." Quincy tells her as she takes a seat beside him.
Quincy and Juneko both are very close friends with Angel and Rahmir. Close by association with Ala'Kai, they treat her as such.

The boys never tried to make a move on her or try anything like that. They basically treat her like family, which she is.

After eating and sketching some more, she decided to take a break. Now watching 'Bad Boys II' with Quincy while Juneko ran some errands. "Why you house sitting?"

"The boys had a trip to take, so I agreed to house sit." She responded to his question, in a soft tone. "I feel you." Returning her attention back onto the tv, as Quincy sat comfortably in his seat.

"You cool with Nae?" She snickered, "The fuck you being messy for?"

"Oh I didn't know, y'all not talking. I just assumed. I was kicking it with her, and shit. Said she was gonna chill with you and Mir!" Rolling her eyes, knowing Tezanae is a ball faced lie, to basically everyone.
Seems like only her and Mir are able to clock it. Others, not so much.