Chapter 17

Forgiving was so hard for me, it truly takes time. At some point, you can forgive, but can never forget. There will always be a part of you that remembers the things they've done, no matter how much you try to forget.

Pero ganoon nga siguro. Makakapagpatawad ka, pero may bahagi pa ring hindi mo makakalimutan ang kanilang ginawa. At least, nakapagpatawad ka. At least, napalaya mo ang puso mo. At least, nagawa mo ang bagay na 'yon kahit mahirap.

I smiled to myself because I did. I forgave all of them—everyone who caused me so much pain.

And I'm now wearing my bracelet. I caressed it with a smile.

Natanggap ko na ang pagkawala ni Sonson. Kahit mahirap. Kahit masakit. I'm no longer blaming myself. Natanggap ko na ng buong-buo.

Ah... ang bilis. Isang taon na agad simula nang sumaya ang puso ko. At masaya akong naibigay ko na lahat ng bracelet sa lahat ng dapat nitong pagbigyan. I already gave Chad's when I make our relationship official again. He really gave me time.

And in that moment of serenity, amidst the soft whispers of the breeze and the gentle caress of the setting sun, I find myself yearning to pen down a heartfelt letter for the two love of my life.

To my dearest friend, Sonson, who has been a constant source of joy, support, and laughter throughout the years.

My Sonson,

          I hope this letter reaches you wherever you are. It's been years since you left us, and not a day goes by that I don't think about you. I wanted to let you know that despite the pain of losing you, I've found happiness again.

          Life has been a rollercoaster of emotions since you've been gone, and I couldn't have navigated through it without the memories of our friendship. You were there for me during some of the best and toughest times of my life, and for that, I am forever grateful.

          Your friendship taught me the true meaning of loyalty and support, and those lessons have stayed with me. I've grown, faced challenges, and embraced joy, knowing you would want me to live life to the fullest.

          Though you're no longer physically present, your spirit lives on in my heart and in the memories we shared. I find comfort in cherishing those moments, knowing that you played a significant role in shaping the person I am today.

          Thank you, my Sonson, for being with me through the years. Your presence made a difference in my life, and I will always honor your memory by living a life full of love and happiness.

          Until we meet again.

With love and gratitude,

Leyzan

And to my beloved Chad, whose love has filled my life with colors and meaning, making each day a cherished memory to hold onto.

I love him. And forever will.

My Dearest Richard Oliver,

          As I sit here with pen in hand, my heart overflows with gratitude and joy. Having you back in my arms again feels like a dream come true. Words cannot express how thankful I am to have you back in my life.

          The time we spent apart was difficult, and it made me realize just how much you mean to me. You are my rock, my confidant, and my soulmate. Your presence in my life brings warmth, comfort, and a sense of belonging that I can't find anywhere else.

          Thank you for choosing to come back to me, for giving our love a second chance. I promise to cherish and nurture our relationship with all the love and care it deserves. Every day, I will strive to be the best partner I can be for you.

          You have a way of making even the darkest days brighter, and I am endlessly grateful for the love and happiness you bring into my life. Together, we can face any challenge that life throws our way, knowing that we have each other's unwavering support.

          I want you to know that you are cherished, valued, and loved beyond measure. You complete me in a way that no one else ever could, and I am eternally grateful for the connection we share.

          Thank you for being the person I can lean on, laugh with, and grow old with (hopefully). With you by my side, I am confident that life's journey will be filled with beautiful moments and unforgettable memories.

          I love you more than words can express, and I promise to show you my love every single day.

Always and forever,

Leyzan Eunize

As I set my thoughts onto paper, I pour my emotions, gratitude, and affection, hoping that these words will find their home in the warm embrace of our love's sanctuary.