Chapter 2

Seastar paced back and forth, lost in her thoughts.

What was she going to do if DustClan was real? If they were real, surely the myths of their powers were real too.

How was she going to defend her Clan against cats who were the masters of assaination?

As everycat knew, DustClan got their name from being impossible to detect, as sneaky as dust, slipping into the places that were the hardest to reach. This was a catastrophe!

"Seastar! Seastar!" Coralpearl's panicked shouts brought seastar out of her daze. "I'm coming!" Seastar called back, sprinting towards the sound of Coralpearl's voice.

"What? What did you called me here for?" Seastar asked, confused. The clearing was empty and was normal. Not so much of a blade of grass was bent out of place.

"Treestar...Treestar wants a meeting with you... He-She said so" Coralpearl said, her voice trembling. Her usually bright face was pale her her poofy fur was slicked with sweat.

"Treestar?" Seastar asked as the words sunk in.

"Wait-What? Who's "she"?" demanded Seastar. "I...I'm not sure. It may have been Earthgreen. I didnt see who said it. I only heard their voice" Coralpearl replied.

Seastar nodded, chills moving up her spine.