Introduction

Auo : Firstly I want to say, it's a fictional story so don't take anything seriously. It's for fun. And I hope you guys will like the story, thank you please forgive me if there is any mistakes in grammar, as english is not my first language.

Lorenzo's side introduction.

Name : Lorenzo.
Age : 30
Sibling : Allen.
Eyes colour : green.
Hair colour : dark brown.
Height : 6'5

Lorenzo is the king, as his father daniel were dead due to cancer. He became the king as young age, and his brother is 21 years old. His left them for money and she have stollen the money when she have gone with other guy, And from then he hate girls and his dad became the multi-billionaire and became the king. They lived in New York but came to japan after daniel have dead, Lorenzo do care for his brother alot. His smiled with his full heart and emotion when he was 10. And he is raising few kids from the charity.

His aesthetic/vibes

His aesthetic/vibes.

Aria's side introduction.

Name : Aria Jane.
Age : 24
From : Indian.
Eyes colour : oceanblue.
Hair colour : black.
Height : 5'9

Aria is the girl who loves talking about books, natura, guitar, animes, bikes. Aria have long hair, She have moved go Japan for studies and staying with her mom. She have no friends, she's a student still but doing self-sudies as for her part time job, her mom need the money and send aria for job. Aria is a bike rider and loves rise and matches as well. When she was 14 her dad dead from then her mom tortures her with her uncle.

Her aesthetic/vibes

Her aesthetic/vibes.