part - 2

Allen gets out the car and walked passing Aria and lily. And lily said "look at him, he's looking so young" aria ignored her while smoking and stands there waiting for the bodyguards to go so she can get into class for exam. A guy behind allen walked forward the college and the bodyguards went behind them.

Aria : "lol, let's go now. We'll get late to exam" aria said and walked to the class with lily. Lily said "Aria, please explain me the sum in class" Aria agreed and they went to class together.

Time skipped.

Aria came out the class after attended to the exam but then, few girls whispering behind aria, about something pointing at aria and no one daring to talk to her directly about it. Aria's eyes got lost at a guy behind Allen. She keep walking towards not knowing what she doing and then a bodyguard stopped her she came back to conscious and realized she was walking to the guys crossing the exit root from college "I'm sorry" she said and walks towards lily and she keep talking to lily about the exam they have attended. the guy who was she got lost looking at was next to the bike and removed his jacket and puts on bike and smiling writing something on the paper and puts the paper on the jacket and takes the helmet and kept it up on the paper and jacket.

Aria keep noticed something weird as the girls keep mumbling and 3 guys we're laughing and chuckling like idiots watching her. Aria felt uncomfortable and walked to her bike and saw that jacket and a paper, she takes the paper and started to read

It was written as : "hey, may this jacket helps you. Wrap it around your waist, it seems a like you've not noticed about your periods."

Aria understood why they were mumbling and laughing she takes the Jacket and noticed it is his jacket, she chuckled softly and wrapped it around the waist. She standed there for a second remembering she have no sanitized napkins in her bag she gets on to her bike and about to wear helmet then she started to feel cramps hitting her badly but she started the bike and starter to ride towards out. A car came out behind her blocking her way and she said "don't you guys see me? You guys blocking me" she drives towards the car and a guy looked out the car window towards Aria. Aria understood it is Allen, and stay silent and speeds up and crossed the cars. But a car keep following her way and she suddenly disappeared from the car's way and rides towards the cafè.

Time skipped.

Aria reached to the cafè and saw the car which was following her, is in front of the cafè  now she felt weird but went inside the cafè and started to ask the napkin from the elder member in the cafè and fortunately! She have them and she helped Aria to changed her dress to another spare dress of her's and aria said "thank yo Ms. Mary" Mary smiled and went back to work. They both were busy in their work, then their manager came to aria and said "aria, you brought guitar today?"

Aria : "no sir, sorry. But what happened?"

Manager : "actually we are having Lorenzo here, at our cafè he like the peace of guitar so..."

Aria : "I'm sorry but I didn't brought"

Manager : "Its oky, I'll ask the customer. It seems like that one girl who's sitting in the 13th seat having it"

Aria : "oky, you can ask her---"

Aria's eyes met the guy's eyes again, he keep starring at her from the car and aria quickly went inside the cafè counter as she didnt noticed him.

The manager came with the guitar and looked at Aria "here you go jane"

Aria : "thank you sir, can i start n--"

Aria noticed that guy and some bodyguards coming out the car and towards the cafe. She ignored and started to go towards her seat and plays the guitar. And that guy keep admiring her and the tune cause the tune is so soft and pure as his dad's memories with him.