Dinner!

"I'm glad we got to go out to eat again. COVID really ruined a lot of dates."
I smiled. "Yeah. We didn't even go to our honeymoon. I really wanted to see you in that summer dress."
Even after our second anniversary she got shy at my comment. We've been through a lot. We started dating 12 years ago and had just married 2 years ago.
After our ceremony we got put in lockdown due to a virus, COVID 19.
Now 2 years later we're allowed to go out again without any restrictions. Of course I had to take my wife to a nice restaurant, in her red wine dress she wore at our engagement. It was my favourite.
She looked so good just laughing and enjoying herself outside of our house again.
"Oh darling, it smells very weird here all of a sudden. It reminds me of the typical death smell."
She laughed a little. I missed her laugh.
"Is it your cologne?"
"That's so rude! It tastes very good, do you think it's a premium meat?" "Could be. It's got a nice red wine colour. It's very pretty."
"It's nice. Oh darling my arm hurts a little, may you take a look?"
"There is nothing."
It got quite.
Her laugh made the silence disappear.
"What will we eat tomorrow?" She smiled.
"Maybe we should go out. I was thinking rips!"
"Aren't we already out, dear?"
"..."
"I'm craving some right now."
"Darling there are non!!"
"Not yet."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Welcome to BBC news! Today we reporting that maybe the lockdown will continue for another two to three months! We've all been inside for the last 2 years so hopefully we can look forward to it. Stay inside and stay healthy!"
"..."
".."
"."