🅝🅞🅣🅘🅒🅔

The Love is The Pretence © 2024 by Dea.s.janvis. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Images and media, used in this book are not owned by the author..

Warning:- This book unfolds MATURE CONTENT and TRAUMATIC SCENES.

HAPPY READING!

Everything written here is a part of fiction and every line which has been written is a part of my lalaland and imagination.
If you like it and wanna gave me reviews politely you are whole heartedly welcome!🤍

..................................................................................................................................................................................

This is Book 2 of Dea series everyone . You all can go and read First Book of Love series to get Hint about the characters. Chapters will .

Your Author!Dea 🎀 ~

Your Author!
Dea 🎀 ~