Prologue

Hey Dea Readers🎀:
Vote☆(2000+words)
Ittu sa toh dil hai mera mat toda kero yun baar baar , VOTE krke khush ker diya na kero mere yaar :) <3

SIYA'S POV -

I am still wearing my bridal attire and I thank my Kanha Ji for making this dream come true. Marrying the love of your life feels so different and complete in a unique and spine-chilling way. I truly feel blessed to have a partner like V.K. in my life. He was my college crush, after all, so how could I forget him? At first, I neglected my feelings towards him, but even after all these years, when I saw him again, I realized that the feeling had been there in my heart all along.

Recalling how things have changed between us, now we are apart for another seven lives. I emerged from my thoughts as the door closed, revealing him. His face appeared stressed as if he was dealing with a problem.

"Vansh, are you okay? You don't seem fine," I asked, blocking his way.

"I'm fine, nothing happened. You should go to sleep," he replied dully, and I could tell he was under the influence of alcohol.

As I moved forward, I touched his arm in a comforting manner and asked, "Koi baat hai kya?" Suddenly, he jerked my hand in a swift motion, causing me to fall onto the bed. At first, I was shocked and thought it was just a reflex action, but as I turned around, he went to the washroom without saying anything. My heart sank low, as it was our first night and the situation was making me feel vulnerable.

I chose to wait for him so that we could talk and figure things out. As the door opened and he walked in, fresh from the shower, I snapped out of my thoughts. The baby hairs on his forehead made him look even more endearing, and a slight smile crept onto my lips.

I asked in a supportive and reassuring manner, "Vansh, is there anything you would like to share? I am here to listen and support you in any way I can."

"Kya baar baar laga rakha ha kya baat ha kya bat ha" Despite his aggressive behaviour, I held my ground as he screamed in my face, causing me to shiver and freeze momentarily.

"Kyun ma nahi jaanskti ? ma biwi hun tumhari , mera Koi haq nahi janne ka?"

"Biwi? haan? Vo to tum khud banna chahti thi Ms. Singhaniya .Meri marzi se nahi hui ha humari shadii"

"Tumhari apni marzi se hui ha or han , mere fayde ke liye hui ha"(Vansh shouting)

"Ye kya bakwas kar rahe vo Vansh? "

Are you in your senses?

Humari abhi abhi shadi hui ha

Tum mujhse pyar krte ho humne abhi abhi 7 fere liye hain ye kya hogaya hai tumhe?" I said directly looking into his eyes.

"Despite what he said next, it made the earth slip beneath me. The words he uttered were, "I wedded you with the intention of seeking retribution." I felt deeply hurt by his statement and inquired, "What kind of revenge?" However, he chose not to respond and left me to unravel the enigma. It should not revolve around him (Abhimaan) as the subject of his reference.

"Vansh tum majak ker rahe ho na ?"My ears are eagerly waiting for him to say something that can prove me wrong.

"Yes, Ms. Singhaniya it's your fault for marrying me.

You were so blind in my love that you never focused on why I said yes to your proposal."

"You are the key to my revenge against Abhimaan.."