Chapter 3: Individual-System

Shin was back home and he talks to the other residents there. He told them about what happened and the orb.

"So you found a dark orb?" Jiro said.

"Yes, it was in that lab and it seems she was using it to make experiments." Shin said.

"I might have an idea."

They looked to see a red kivat bat come down.

"Father." Kivat said.

Kivat the 2nd looks. "That orb belonged to Alexandria."

"Alexandria?" Shin said.

"Yes, the great evil that once attacked the lands, a powerful vampire stopped by Rinaldo the former leader of Noctorna. One of the few vampires that could rival the fangires."

Shin got surprised, he knew Kivat the 2nd lived for a long time so he should know.

"She wanted to marry the King but that failed when she was stopped." Kivat the 2nd said.

"Possibly wanted a stronger child. So a meeting with the fangires wanted her to get it." Jiro said.

"Big brother Shin, did you meet that girl again?" Ramon asked.

"Mila, well yeah she helped me there." He said.

"And you got attacked by females." Jiro noticed the scent.

Shin got nervous and Kivat the 2nd said: "Well female vampires wish to have the best husband and those of fangire blood are picked."

"It's best you take a break and do something else." Jiro said.

Wataru nodded and he goes out. "I'll be getting some of the ingredients I needed."

"He's always trying to make a violin." Kivat the third chases him.

"I wonder when she will return. She's the only one that can handle these girls." Jiro plays a card.

"She won't come here yet." Ramon said.

Riki nodded as they kept playing.

Later

Iris was walking outside as she looks around.

"Well might as well go to the bar and get a drink." She said.

She walks forward but then noticed a guy behind a tree.

"Huh? Who's that?" She said.

Iris got curious and goes to check on who it is. Behind that tree was Shin as he gets a few things from the woods putting inside a basket.

"It's this forest that has it while being safer. I can't go to the rotten grove without being attacked by the creatures there." He said.

"Hey there." He jumps back and saw Iris smiling.

"Who... Are you?" He got nervous.

"I'm Iris, and damn your one handsome guy." She looks at him up and down.

"Uh.. thanks. I'm Shin."

"Wait your the guy that Mila met. Wow kinda jealous she met you first." Iris said.

"W-what, d-do you mean? We're not dating." He said.

She think the stuttering is cute and chuckles. "Well many wondered back home who she met. The nervous guy around girls and I see she was telling the truth about that. So what are you looking for?"

"Ingredients for a varnish." He said.

"A varnish?" She said.

"Yes, I make violins." He told her that since it wasn't a lie.