Chapter 6 False Saint

Mila and Kiva were inside the bar as they looked around for Iris, the place is filled with vampires.

"Iris!" Mila looks for her.

"Where is she?" Kiva said.

He then senses something and looks back to see Iris but she was a vampire now.

"Right here." She jumps to the other side making them look at her.

"You became one of them." Mila was in shock.

"Yeah, I got too overconfident and failed, but it's so great being one." Iris grins.

She charges at them and they avoided her attacks while she claws at them, Kiva then licks her back with Mila hitting her with the whip.

"Come on, you two. If you joined everything will be much better." Iris said.

"Iris, I can't believe they did this to you." Mila said.

"Oh come on, I know you always dreamed of becoming one too. Since I read your diary." Iris said.

Mila got shocked, Kiva looks at Mila in surprise.

"So we can be together forever, and Shin is someone you really care for, so with all three of us we can have our own family." Iris said.

"What?" Mila said.

"Huh?! How did you know it was me?!" Kiva was shocked at both what Iris said and what Mila thinks.

"I know it was you handsome, so let's be together." She licks her lips.

Mila holds her head. "I won't, i'm not the same weak Mila as in the past."

Iris goes to attack but Kiva hits her back and Mila looks at him.

"Mila, you can be strong, don't ever give up." He said.

She stares at him before she got determined. Mila charges at her and strikes at Iris many times making her scream. "I will not be the same weak Mila from the past!"

She then uses a skill she had called Brave Soul to face adversity. Kiva stares at her and could tell she got stronger.

Mila attacks Iris many times making her fall to the ground, Iris got scared and stares at Mila.

"Mila.... Please no." She was shaking.

"Iris." Mila stares down at her friend.

Kiva stares at her before he raises an hand, a coffin appeared behind her as it sends chains getting Iris.

"What?!" Iris said before she got dragged in before the door was chained.

"Iris!" Mila said.

"Don't worry Mila, it's something Shin made to control certain vampires, since theres innocent ones." Kivat said.

Mila stares at the coffin that has her friend inside, she knows that they did it for her own good. The only way to protect her and themselves too.

Mila frowns. "Vivienne."

The two went out and they saw the village was quiet, they rushed towards the Church where the one behind this mess is hiding.

They arrived at the doors but then a group of vampires came.

"Oh don't be like that, you'll love being one of us." One of the women said.

"Yes." One of the men said.

Kiva looks at them as a dark aura came out of him and the vampire saw it coming towards them. They got scared but once it came to them they passed out.

"What just happened?" Mila was surprised.