Story That can't be Shared

While Yoo Joonghyuk almost settled everything in his life, what Kim Dokja was doing? Kim Dokja lived in a different story than Yoo Joonghyuk. Their stories were different. There were many people in this world who loved to know Yoo Joonghyuk's story. However, was there anyone willing to read Kim Dokja's story?

When that lonely 17 year old kid realized that he didn't belong to anyone's story, when he realized he was nothing but a toy for bully to his classmates and when he realized he was just a burden and freeloader to his family. He just decided to end his own story. When readers stops reading a certain story, that story will eventually stop and will get destroyed. He jumped from the school, but that lucky idiot didn't know that much height wasn't enough to kill him. He woke up in hospital the day before SupremeKing started his stream channel. He wasn't interested in streams, because he would read webnovels rather than watching game streams. But he liked Yoo Joonghyuk's story. That guy who didn't have a single viewer in his streams, still did streams. He didn't have good mic or webcam, yet he continued to stream without giving up. Kim Dokja liked that story. That's why SupremeKing stream channel's viewer count never hit zero. Because Kim Dokja was always watching his story. And Dokja believed one day Yoo Joonghyuk will be the protagonist of that story.

All in his life, he had to bear embarrassing moments, hold it all back.

The piled up anger, the resentment, the fear and pain.

No tears, he couldn't even cry if he wanted.

The cracks would began to show someday.

The abuse would get worse, but he would hold on, because those stories would meant everything to him.

"It was my world."

Kim Dokja loved webnovels. He loved stories more than anything.

Stories meant world to him.

He was a reader. A 'Dokja'.

He never belonged in anyone's story. He was a reader who would watch over other's stories.

But his story began the day he got recognized by SupremeKing. The day Yoo Joonghyuk acted like his friend without ever meeting him face to face. The day Han Soongyun shared her stories with him. The day she wished him "Happy Birthday".

He wanted to live again. Because he realized maybe there were also people who were willing to watch the story of that lonely reader. That's why that lonely reader decided to live for those people. If his story can make them happy.....

.... He is ready to live more than thousand lives for them.

.... Maybe for a thousand regressions.

*

[SupremeKing: Hey.]

Kim Dokja looks at that notification. Part of him feels happy to see that message, again he thought if it was any help Joonghyuk might need.

[KimDokja: Hey. Long time no see. ]

How long has it been he talked to Joonghyuk? Perhaps, a month or less. He doesn't remember. He was really occupied with his new job, and he would read webnovels in subway on his way back at home. It was his new hobby after being adult. Actually not a new hobby, he used to read webnovels at home. Now he reads it in subways instead. And he didn't want to disturb Joonghyuk either.

[SupremeKing: I have a tournament coming up.]

[KimDokja: Oh? Good luck!]

... All was he could say. How can he help that sunfish bastard? He was a way ahead of him.

[SupremeKing: Want to come? It's nearby.]

[SupremeKing: I'll save you a seat. Right at the front.]

[SupremeKing: Here's a link to your ticket. The date and time are listed. It's this weekend.]

[SupremeKing: Sorry it's last minute.]

[SupremeKing: Don't be late.]

For a moment, it felt like a dream. Could he really meet that friend he never talked to? No, were they friends in the first place?

Yoo Joonghyuk types quickly, sending the messages in rapid succession, worried he'll chicken out if he doesn't commit to it right this very second. Whatever this was between him and Kim Dokja, it had never spilled into the real world. They never met in person, like an unspoken rule.

It was a rule Yoo Joonghyuk was ready to break.

[KimDokja: I don't think I can make it. This is my new job, my salary will get cut off if I miss office.]

[SupremeKing: I'll pay whatever your salary would be for whatever shift you miss, and I'll apologize to your manager too. Just come. No arguments.]

[KimDokja: You Bastard. Do you always need to have the last word?]

"Tsk", Yoo Joonghyuk felt offended. That fool always likes to back.

[SupremeKing: No arguments, you fool.]

[KimDokja: Yeah, yeah, fine. ]

Somehow Dokja didn't feel bad. Maybe it was a good idea to watch Joonghyuk's story from front.