Companion

Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk exchanged chats with each other as they walked around the tournament place.

"So you got a new job?"

"Yeah, ever heard of Mino soft? I work at that company in the QA Department."

"You mean the company that published the new game 'Arena'?"

"Right, did you play that game?"

As they were chatting, Uriel joined them and talked with them.

"You don't know? He even won a tournament in that game!"

"Oh, I was kinda busy these days.."

They were gossiping as if they were long term friends, though they only chatted with each other in online all these years.

"I can't believe Master had a friend.".

Lee Jihye and the other teammates were watching them from a distance and discussing themselves. They didn't know Joonghyuk had a this side of him.

"Heh, now I remember, Dokja Ahjussi was his first fan and moderator in his early streamings. He just didn't show himself these years."

"Ahjussi? Are you close to that guy?"

"Dunno. He was a active viewer. Didn't even miss one stream."

Kim Namwoon snickers as he says. First he was a little agitated, but when he got to know that it was Kim Dokja who was Yoo Joonghyuk's friend, he didn't get angry anymore. He also wanted to meet Kim Dokja all these years.

*

"Yoo Joonghyuk!"

Everything was okay until this man appeared. Why he had to appear here now out of all time?

"Do you know how long I have been looking for you?"

A beautiful smile spread on the face of that man who had a long blonde hair and was wearing a ghagra.

"Do you know this guy? He looks like he is from some kind of cult.." Kim Dokja looked confused with the man's sudden appearance.

"tsk..", Yoo Joonghyuk seemed irritated. "It's him again." He let out a long sigh. "Nirvana Moebius".

Niravana Moebius. A pro gamer and streamer who is obsessed with Joonghyuk ever since his early streamings. A streamer whose real identity was unknown. He was one of the Yoo Joonghyuk's first followers. His username was 'contemporary'. Like Kim Dokja, he didn't miss any of Joonghyuk's stream.

....

It was when Niravana first started streaming. No one wanted to watch his streams, and no one would comment in his stream. Even there were comments, they would only mock him for his gameplay. Still he continued streaming. Being in this way made him feel lonely. The reason Nirvana became a pro gamer in [Star Stream] without revealing his face because he used cheap tactics in his gameplays.

But one day, he came across SupremeKing's channel in [Star Stream].

'Yoo Joonghyuk.'

The guy who didn't had any followers or viewers, yet continued streaming.

'You are like me.'

That's why he tried to become a gaming companion of Yoo Joonghyuk.

'I failed in my past attempts. But this time will be different.'

Nirvana approached Yoo Jonghyuk and shouted, "Yoo Jonghyuk!"

"Yoo Jonghyuk! Become one with me!"

"Stop with the bullshit. Before I kill you."

Nirvana laughed at Yoo Jonghyuk's attitude. He was so bored that even this felt cute.

"You pretend to hate me but in fact, you want me more than anyone else. You need my strength to grow as a Pro gamer!"

Last time Nirvana ruined his work but this time would be different. Nirvana kept shouting, "I'll help you! Have you forgotten your last failure? Only I can help you! I will make you the best gamer from in the..."

"I don't need a person like you."

"What?"

Nirvana asked in a gloomy voice and Yoo Jonghyuk glanced at Kim Dokja at his side before speaking again.

"I have a companion already."

Kim Dokja doubted his ears for a moment. This bastard Yoo Jonghyuk... what was he doing now?

Uriel looks at the confused situation, and then pretends like she praying for the line to be spoken again.

Nirvana asked again like he couldn't believe it. "Just now..."

Kim Dokja saw Nirvana's white face and realized something was wrong. He opened his mouth. "What is this nonsense? We aren't companions?"

Yoo Jonghyuk replied with a blank expression. "No one was talking about you..."

"Wow, I like this love triangle." Uriel smirked as she teased Dokja.

"Love triangle my ass. Are you on nuts?" Kim Dokja got flustered at Uriel's teasing.

No matter what Yoo Jonghyuk's intentions were, the situation was already worsening. Nirvana shivered and spoke in a trembling voice. "Why isn't it me..."

Kim Dokja instinctively took a step back. Why were the people around Yoo Jonghyuk always so anxious to be recognized as a companion? He wouldn't mind giving this jerk to them.

"Why isn't it me? Why is it him?" Nirvana shouted.

Kim Dokja hurriedly whispered towards Yoo Jonghyuk. "Hey, just say that you like him. Quickly."

"I don't want to."

"Why? Hey, just close your eyes and do it once..."

Nirvana shouted angrily when he saw Dokja whispering. "Don't whisper in front of me!"

Then Yoo Jonghyuk spoke in a loud voice, "I'm not interested in men!"

"Pfft...!" Uriel bursts in laughter after hearing that.

Nirvana looked like he would puke.

"I'm not a man!"

"Of course, I'm not a woman either!"

"What...?" Uriel got confused. "Are you an Eunuch?"

"Of course I am!" Nirvana got greatly angry.

What a complete bullshit.