New lecturer

"did you see the tweet from our uni yesterday?" Liam ask his friend, Niall, Harry and Luke.

"what tweet?" Luke asked back while turning on his cellphone to check it.

"oh! about that new lecturer? well guess what? he's like the hottest lecturer that I've ever fucking known in my life" Niall said, Luke gasped when he saw the tweet in question, Niall was right, this person was beyond handsome.

"fucking look at this! sick as fuck" Luke told his friends, Liam gasped, Niall smiled crookedly, Harry kept a straight face.

"that's too much" Harry said as he continue to eat.

"you're just jealous" Niall said and he laugh but he apologize to him.

"well sorry but like he's really fit" Niall said and both Liam and Luke nodded their head agreeing.

"he's overrated guys, he's not that good? what if he is fierce to us when it comes to teaching?"

"goddamn harry, just be normal and said 'yeah i agree he's hot' It's not that hard, he's literally your type i can see it" Luke said to him teasingly while harry rolled his eyes.

"ew" harry said in disgust, or maybe not? who knows.

"i wanna ask to him as soon as possible if he's single or no, i wanna be fucked by him so much" niall said with a creepy smile, his friends look at him with a disgust face.

"now we finally get it why you got no friends at first, you are fucking creepy" liam said sassily but niall just laughing as if he agreed to it.

"i mean can you fucking blame me payno? look at him!"

"yes he's hot and all but you don't have to act like this It's scaring me" luke mumbled loud enough for the others to hear.

"oh come on, It's not like you guys never said that such a thing"

"because we never did, It's just you" harry answered to him and niall pouted.

"you guys are being mean"

"and you are being creepy, stop it!" Liam said but niall slowly smile again and laugh.

and of course he continued his words, praising the new lecturer Mr Tomlinson, come on, he's not that great to be praised so much like that.

"oh my god shut up blondie, we better get to class, the bell will ring in 4 minutes." Harry spoke as he stood up from his seat, his friends just followed him.

They walked to their class and Niall never kept quiet, he just kept babbling about how handsome, sexy and perfect the new lecturer was, it wasn't like he had ever met him.

"shut up niall goddamn yes i get it he's hot, just close your mouth for a second" Liam said finally feeling a little annoyed.

"okay, 1 second, 2 second, 3 sec- fucking hell" Niall jaw dropped as he saw him.