The Prince

The Prince's Point Of View:
I walked into my room and I saw this girl, she had brown hair, brown eyes, and milk white skin and she was short and wore weird looking clothes. She looked very beautiful but she talked differently. I asked her how she got here and she said she didn't know. I asked her if she stole anything and she said "No." I told her it was rude to break into a Prince's bedroom and then she spoke again. "Please, you have to help me get back home, I'll do anything!" She said crying. I thought about it for a second and then I had an idea. "Alright I'll help you get back home on one condition, you work as my servant." I said sternly. "Okay I'll do it." She said. "That's a good girl." I said with a smile. " I already no you're a Prince but was is your name?" She asked getting off the floor. "Asa, Prince of England, what is your name?" I asked helping her off the floor. "Stevi, I come from New Jersey." She answered with a smile. "Well Stevi of New Jersey it is now time for bed, since all my servants are asleep I will show you to your room."
I took her upstairs and showed her to her room. Then I went back downstairs to my room and went to bed.
Stevi's Point Of View:
The Prince showed me to my room, said "Goodnight" to me and went back downstairs. The room was very nice but it wasn't much. Well anyway I got into bed and drifted off to sleep.