Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning in Abel's arms. He was already awake, looking at me.

"Good morning, gorgeous." He whispered and I sighed, snuggling deeper in his embrace.

"Good morning." I whispered and closed my eyes again.

"What do you say we go out for a nice breakfast?" He asked with a sweet smile on his face.

"Mmm, food sounds great." I purred and looked up at him. His fingers came up to my cheek and he softly stroked it. I snuggled my face into his hand, closing my eyes.

"I hate that I don't hate you..." I pouted into his hand and he chuckled.

"That's okay, darling. Feel your feelings. I will always be close." He said in a low voice, a little threatening.

We slowly got up from bed and I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair. I put on a little makeup and got out. By the time I got out he was already dressed. He was wearing one of his business suits and when I saw him, I stopped in the doorway of the bathroom gaping at him.

"Like what you see, darling?" He teased in response to my open mouth and lingering eyes.

I blushed to hell and back and averted my eyes. I snuck away to change my clothes, but I pouted when I only found my shorts and some T-shirts.

"You have more clothes in the closet." He said matter-of-factly and I rose my eyebrows going toward the closet. When I opened it, it was full. Dresses, skirts, jeans, pants, shorts t-shirts and blouses, everything you could think of was there.

I blinked, staring at it in disbelief and I found myself wondering if he was some sort of magician.

I turned to look at him, my eyes wide and my eyebrows meeting my hairline.

"What? You don't like them? I can ask them to change them to something else if you want." He said, like he was talking about napkins. There were thousands of dollars worth of clothes in that closet and he would change them if I didn't like them?

I shook my head.

"Too many choices then?" He asked, trying to figure out what was wrong. "Fine, I'll pick something for you then." He made his way to the closet, looked around and took out some panties and bra, red, all lacey. Why was I not surprised? Then he took out a colorful, flowery dress and handed them to me. He proceeded to take out a pair of sneakers and socks.

I stared at him with wide eyes, taking the clothes he was handing me.

"Take off your clothes." He instructed shortly.

Still not saying anything I put aside the clothes he took out of the closet and took off the ones I slept in. I was then, buck naked in front of him.

"Good." He purred and took the panties, squatting down and spreading them in front of me and I slipped into them. He pulled them up to my hips, kissing my thighs in the process.

"Abel..." I protested softly.

"Shhh...' He whispered and stood up, taking the bra. He put that on also, kissing my left shoulder when he hooked it closed.

"Arms up." He instructed, taking the dress. I lifted my arms above my head, and he slowly slipped the dress on me.

I was watching his every move. I felt like a doll, like a queen with servants dressing me up.

"Sit." His voice commanded and I sat down on a chair. He took the socks and one of my legs kneeling down in front of me. He kissed my foot and slipped on one of the knee-high socks, then he took the other one and did the same. Putting my legs back down, he grabbed the sneakers and slipped them on my feet, planting kisses on my knees.