1.3 Happy the dragon

⇝

OCTAVIA NOTICED LEO SLIP AWAY FROM THE CROWD AFTER PIPERS "TRANSFORMATION". She wanted to follow him but she decided not to as she felt like she had to talk to Annabeth about a certain missing son of Poseidon.

After the campfire, when people started heading back to their cabins, Octavia ran after Annabeth, "Wait, Annabeth!"

"Yeah?" Annabeth turned around.

"About the whole- Percy thing..." Annabeth only nodded in response, as if waiting for the girl to continue.

"I mean- how could he- Where would he go? You had no idea?" Octavia stumbled over her words.

"Trust me, Tavia. He looked perfectly fine, not a single bad thought in his head, and the next day... He's just- he's not in his bed, not anywhere" The blonde looked anything but calm. She was a nervous wreck and Octavia knew that.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay, i'm nervous too. But we know Percy, and if he's anything like he was three days ago, he's gonna be fine" Octavia hugged Annabeth, rubbing her back.

She felt Annabeth slightly relax in her embrace, she was happy that she could be there for the girl.

Octavia woke up to the sound of kids bickering, it was always like that in the Ares cabin.

She got dressed: black jeans, a orange Camp Half-Blood shirt and her black leather jacket. She made her bed and packed the last of the stuff needed for the quest, extra clothes, drachmas, stuff like that.

Her eyes grazed over the pictures on the wall again, before she turned around and walked out of the Cabin.

She walked over to Will, who was currently in the infirmary. she knocked on the already opened door.

"Come i- Oh, Tavia, i was waiting for you to show up, i have something-" He walked over to a little bag, picked it up, and gave it to Octavia, she rummaged through it quickly. She found a plastic bag, labeled 'Ambrosia, only use in emergencies', a two pack of ace bandages and a tiny first aid kit.

"You think we need all this?" Octavia looked up at the boy, he only gave a 'really?' look back.

"What?"

"You, out of all people will definitely need that." Will said all knowingly.

"You are so mean." Octavia laughed as she hugged Will. "I know, Good luck." Will hugged back.

Octavia was halfway to the door, "Don't die!" Will yelled from behind her, now bussy with his own stuff, "No promises." Octavia replied.

Octavia was now walking around camp, trying to find any of her friends, untill she saw a dragon, the dragon, swooping down from the sky.