1.4 Octavia is cyclops dinner

⇝

OCTAVIA AND LEO WAS NOW STUCK IN THE ENTRY HALL ALONE WITH CAL. And she was basically freezing in there, and her thin jacket wasn't doing her any favors.

"Thank you for staying." Leo said, sitting down in a frost covered couch.

"Of course, didn't wanna leave you alone with Cal." Octavia smiled at Leo, not wanting to sit down so she just stood next to it.

"Cal!" The Boread yelled, shoving his hands in the air.

Octavia half-smiled, "Is there any way we can get, idk, cleaned up?" She asked Cal. Not really wanting to be alone with Cal-The-Destroyer.

"Down the hall." He gave a short answer.

"Lets go," Octavia pulled Leo with her and they made their way down the hall.

She took a very cold shower and got her clother freshly cleaned. Her hair was still a little damp and she bet it would freeze into icicles before they made it out of the snowy hotel. She leaved her hair loose, as she didn't want it to freeze into a ponytail forever.

Leo came out to the lobby like 20 minutes after Octavia did, looking like a fresh clean baby, with washed hair and new clothes. It kinda reminded her of the wilderness school, when Leo wasn't covered from head to toe in grease and oil.

When Piper and Jason came out again, Leo turned Festus back into normal form.

As Khione led them down the stairs, Octaiva noticed that Leo's eyes followed her. Leo started combing his hair back with his hands. Octavia would obviously respect Leos weird crushes -actually, she wasn't so sure about that- but by the looks of Piper and Jason, The ice princess did not seem like the ideal person to have a crush on.

At the bottom step, Khione turned to Piper. "You have fooled my father, girl. But you have not fooled me. We are not done. And you, Jason Grace, I will see you as a statue in the throne room soon enough."

"Boreas is right," Jason said. "You're a spoiled kid. See you around, ice princess."

Khione's eyes flared pure white. For once, she seemed at a loss for words. She stormed back up the stairs—literally. Halfway up, she turned into a blizzard and disappeared.

"Be careful," Zethes warned. "She never forgets an insult," Cal grunted in agreement. "Bad sister."

"She's the goddess of snow," Jason said. "What's she going to do, throw snowballs at us?" But as he said it, Jason had a feeling Khione could do a whole lot worse.

Leo looked devastated. "What happened up there? You made her mad? Is she mad at me too? Guys, that was my prom date!" Octavia pressed her lips together.