Invitations.

Exhaustion. That's all the Cyan hero could register as he looked at himself in the mirror. As he looked at his features in the mirror the clear signs of young adulthood was finally washing over him. He was 21 now, and even then he had been barely acting like it. It was hard to act like anything since the corruption. This was Cycy.

Grabbing a comb and tugging it through his hair he had managed to get it into a respectable look, grabbing his scarf and tying it in a manor where it wouldn't get in the way. The hero had places to be today, it wasn't anything formal, Cycy could barely handle formalities, let alone an event that forced him to be as such. No, it was one of the demon's rave parties, and the cyan hero had been given a few vip section tickets out of the blue by the demonic dj himself. It was really only courtesy he would get up and out of bed today and go to the event.

Albeit reluctantly, Cycy barely had wanted to get out of bed in the first place today due to his tire, but it was out of courtesy of his friend... cause that's what friends do, right?

Cycy managed to grab some manageable clothes, mainly something presentable but still casual. Most of the dj's fans were mainly in that punk or "dubstep" sort of style as they called it. Cycy could barely manage to wrap his head around either music genre. As he left the bathroom his phone buzzed on the counter with a notification, swiping his phone from the counter and tapping upon the message he had seen it was from the Dj himself.

Feeonix. The one eyed demon... Who was the catalyst of the near catastrophic corruption that had spread across paradise. Cycy couldn't exactly hate the guy once he knew him, the demon has had a whole decade of rehabilitation and the Cyan hero has most certainly had time to know the demon inside and out... well for the most part at least. Cycy just couldn't help but hold a grudge against him. Cycy couldn't enjoy certain environments due to this guy anymore, the caves, mountains and seas he once loved to explore had been tainted by the awful memories of the corruption.

Alas, he had read the simple text from the demon, "r u coming 2nite?"  Cycy had managed to read, responding with a simple message of "Ofc" before pocketing his phone and rolling his eyes. Heading outside of his bedroom and into the designated "living room" that he had. There was certain gripes Cycy felt to being a prince, it was a loose term though, his father being the founder of the island of Paradise as a whole. When he was younger he loved the term, he felt important and poweful...

But at this point that was the least of Cycy's wishes, the hero really just wanted to have a normal life, something without all of the lavish and attention he had gotten... especially the attention he had gained from living in a castle. Regardless he had went to the kitchen and snagged a drink to go before texting his dad something quick, "I'll be home before it gets too dark." he had texted, seeing a reply of some aged gif that his dad had sent, giving him the approval he needed before Cycy could leave.

Leaving throughout the back entrance of the castle, the less guarded of the two entrances, unfortunately. Cycy had sent a group chat message to the other heroes if they were going to the rave tonight and the rest responding with likewise messages that, of course that they would be going. Cycy felt relieved, despite their grouped naming of "Heroes" as many referred to them as, Cycy felt he had a lot more in common with these shapes than that he would actively admit. They were his friends after all, only having had gotten closer over the years albeit unfortunitely due to the shared trauma they held.

As Cycy walked through town to waste time until the party, he had managed to inadvertently come across one of the other hero's appartments. That of the green hero, Penta. They were certainly the more loud and proud of the heroes, who's really gotten more stubborn with time, Penta wasn't as bad as they were when the two heroes were younger, but their personality was still there. Cycy considered them lucky.

Knocking on the door of Penta's apartment, he had heard yelling from the other side before Penta had opened the door, the green hero staring down at the square due to the height difference. "Your uh... certainly ready for this party, huh?" Penta commented, still in pajamma pants and a tanktop, their hair mostly buzzed.

"Not like I had anything better to do." Cycy retorted with a huff, Penta giving a uncaring shrug and letting the man in, before the green hero had sat on the couch. The other following suit, sitting down on the end of the couch. "So,  what have you been doing recently?" Cycy murmured, attempting to start up small talk. Penta giving another shrug and sinking into the couch before giving a bland response, "Jack shit, what about you?" their half-lidded eyes glancing towards the square. "Honestly, same. Been looking for any reason to get out of my room and this just happened to be the best thing to come to me." Cycy added on, looking at the tickets in his hand.

"Thats real." Penta gave with a humored snort, matching equal energy to the other. "There's really only about an hour and a half until that party starts though, you should probably get ready." Cycy commented, looking at the clock on his phone, Penta giving a nod and standing up. Soon leaving the living room entirely to get dressed into something more bearable than an unwashed tank top and too-long pajama pants. Cycy waiting patiently, just scrolling on his phone to see what recent news had been happening to keep himself from the cusp of boredom.

Seeing Penta come back, looking, definitely better than him, had left Cycy with a smile. "You ready to head out now?" Penta asking before Cycy could. Cycy responding with just getting up and nodding.

Cycy wasn't excited, but he really couldn't wait to head to this party. Hopefully it'd be a temporary allevation to his exhaustion. Just hopefully.