𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
broke all my rules !

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲broke all my rules !

lexie was exhausted.

the past couple of weeks had been filled with traveling, training, rehearsing. not a single second to relax.

thankfully, it was over and she was free to sleep for a whole week straight without anyone bothering her.

lexie had lived in many places. growing up in new york and then moving to boston for her teen years. though the second trevor, the only person keeping her in boston, moved to anaheim, she decided to move to her childhood dream city, chicago.

there was something about chicago that always called her attention and for almost three years she's been living happily there.

as she prepared some pancakes for dinner, since she slept the whole day, the sound of her phone ringing interrupted the music blaring from the speakers.

she grabbed her phone and answered without checking the id "hello?"

"lexie zegras, where the hell are you?"

"uh, my apartment?" she answered with a questioning tone, confused at her brother's tone.

"i've been knocking for like an hour" trevor whined, sounding actually offended she hadn't opened the door for him yet.

"trevor, i'm cooking and there hasn't been a sound" lexie deadpanned, holding her phone in between her shoulder and cheek.

"your apartment is 510, right?"

"almost dumbass, 505"

"right" he said before hanging up. like five seconds later, there was a series of annoying knocks on her door which caused her to grumble and begrudgingly go open it.

"my favorite sister!" trevor exclaimed with a grin, hobbling to hug her.

"and only" she chuckled, hugging him back happily.

"i missed you. how are you?" he asked as lexie leaned over to close the door while he walked carefully to her living room.

"i'm fine bear. i didn't know you were dropping by" she smiled as she plopped down beside him.

"i thought i would surprise you" he shrugged, quickly making himself at home.

"it would've been nice if you had remembered where was my apartment" she teased, laughing when he pushed her shoulder in annoyance.

"i always forget, leave me alone"

lexie smiled and tucked her legs under her "so, how's the girlfriend?"

"we're pretty good. she's busy though, always has something going on" he said with a loopy smile. it made lexie happy that he seemed to finally have found a person for him, after various bad relationships.