New Story | Godhood

Hello there!

Thank you for checking out this story or adding it to your reading list. I hope you had fun following the characters' adventures and experiences in this book. If you'd like to read another title, please consider trying out Godhood, my fantasy romance project for this year's Open Novella Contest. You can find the description below and access the story itself through the attached link. Thank you, and have a great day!

The life of a goddess isn't as easy as it seems

On the morning of Palya's arranged marriage, a mark appears on her forehead, indicating that she has ascended into a deity. She learns that she has become a void-goddess with the ability to undo the other gods' blessings. Believing that she would betray them and lose control, her fellow gods declare that she must submit herself to an eternal slumber, which would restrain her power.

Unless, of course, she could learn to master her gift. The new void-goddess must bind her power to the soul of a mortal who will die if she uses it beyond what the situation demands. Palya thinks that nobody in their right mind would be willing to risk their lives for her freedom-until Iloyu, the man she was supposed to marry, volunteers for the task.

Can the timid but hopeful Palya and the brash but noble Iloyu navigate the perils of godhood and fall in love along the way?